• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HAR - King of the Hill Competition - August 29, 2015

11800133_10153079421331395_3705476162105918039_n.jpg

Top portion (the hard part) is cleared - now to finish it to the bottom. Should total out about 350 feet long and around a 200 foot elevation difference...

Not everyone pre-registers, but so far Team Bacon Racing, Jamie Whitaker, Andrew Reed, and Brian Burns have said they'd be here either via forum or registration.

Others have said they are coming but have not registered yet, some will at the gate. Randal Key (via this forum) has also said he'd be here. That's as far as the bouncers go.

As far as rail buggies, Darrel Robinson is arranging a group of around 30-40 rails, but as for Utv's I have no clue yet - we've only had pre-registration open for about 3 days.

I was told that a lot of people register at the gate so it's hard to tell for sure who will be here.

Cant wait for this event, I have always said Harlan was one of my favorite places. I hope to see everyone there. Hopefully the hill killers will show up oh yeah and a few of the bouncers too.

Re:

Kychaindrive said:
And btw, I have no problem taking $$$ from bouncers even with no crowd!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I ain't gotta dog in this fight...honestly don't have the woopow to hang with the big name bouncers. But I went to a little competition at Pumpjack Off Road couple weeks ago (You can check it out on YouTube, Hog Wild Hill Climb) J Whit took home the money...I finished fifth outta 21. They ran a rail buggy class after ours and not a single one went out the top..actually most couldn't get over second ledge. Everybody has there place. Straight up dirt hill climb with switchbacks ya ain't gonna touch a rail buggy. Throw some slick rocks/ ledges in there it's a different story. Gonna be hard to make it fair for both classes but should be a good time! PEACE!!

In order to keep one class from dominating the other we are having a class elimination round first.

Basically, all the bouncer's will go first and the quickest time will result in the top bouncer which will go to round 2.

The same thing with rails and sxs's.

Then those top three winners of each class will go head to head.

Campground Man said:
In order to keep one class from dominating the other we are having a class elimination round first.

Basically, all the bouncer's will go first and the quickest time will result in the top bouncer which will go to round 2.

The same thing with rails and sxs's.

Then those top three winners of each class will go head to head.

So if the top bouncer hits a tree or rolls over and a rail makes it to the top we'll hear about it for a year! Maybe do the top 3 of each?

I don't know I was kinda wanting to see some super slow stock RZR beat everyone out cuz the top rail and bouncer got overzealous and messed up lol.. >:D

There are a lot of IF's, but that may be how it ends up...we may do 2 runs on the last round - as far as the 1st round there may be multiple runs a lot depends on number of competitors.

Btw, I am getting like 5-10 calls a day about this event - it may be overwhelmingly huge.

I do know the Comfort Inn in Harlan stills has vacancies though.

I was thinking about this and I think (with permission of course) that as a bonus each of this years class winners will be immortalized on the following years tee shirt designs and of course receive a free tee featuring their machines.

This was by accident, and I spoke to Randall and he's cool with it, but his machine is on this year's tee's.

11892259_10152941620648414_5515403403964935570_n.jpg

Anyone else going to this I'll be there Thursday, I'd like to hit some trails Friday?

coleworx did a awesome job getting rage reloaded back up and running. rage reloaded will b there Saturday

Latest posts