• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Apparel

johneddie said:
In.....really like to have hoodie as well.Say lotta people on here are farther north than you guys.... :****: :dblthumb:

yeah we need hoodies till may!! lol either way i in

i want some Hardline Gear! that sucks club isnt as active as once was hopefully it gets better maybe add more members that are very active in the sport and get it back to the way it was and maybe even better. this is a great website!

Neal3000 said:
Why would you want shirts for a club your not a member of?

You don't own a Roll Tide shirt? A team you've never played for? Any other sports apparel for that matter? Maybe a Skynard or Zepplin shirt or some other band you didn't play in? You're right, that'd just be weird... :popcorn:

muddinmetal said:
You don't own a Roll Tide shirt? A team you've never played for? Any other sports apparel for that matter? Maybe a Skynard or Zepplin shirt or some other band you didn't play in? You're right, that'd just be weird... :popcorn:
Ties
Thats a bad example imo........it's more like wearing a fraternity shirt for a frat your not in and have never been invited (and probably never will be) but you go to the parties sometimes and know some of the guys

Just stirring the pot here...but how many of the members actually wheel anymore besides JohnG? :dunno:
RZRs don't count :****:

Btw, I'm in for some "non member" frat swag! :dblthumb:

You want a shirt because you are a member of the forum, these are the guys you wheel with and the this is the place you talk about it.
Who pissed in your cheerios anyway, btw, I think comparing hardline forum members to wanna be frat boys will not go over to well anyway.
:gtfo:

CheapJ7 said:
You want a shirt because you are a member of the forum, these are the guys you wheel with and the this is the place you talk about it.
Who pissed in your cheerios anyway, btw, I think comparing hardline forum members to wanna be frat boys will not go over to well anyway.

I don't really care what anyone thinks..... but then again if it's raising money for the charity then i'm all for it :dblthumb:

CheapJ7 said:

Stop talking about MattO in a negitive way.

wont work said:
Stop talking about MattO in a negitive way.

snort snort laugh, thnks for the laugh Haley.

I think thats all anyone here really wants is to rep the forum, not rep the club. I think thats always been what the members of the forum have wanted. However, Congress, uhemmm I mean the "club" doesnt represent the people, uheemmm I mean the forum members.....

just the way it has always been, and has always frustrated the rest of us.

I always new that Hardline was a club (there are a couple clubs with "hardline in the name IIRC)

I knew this forum was a "club forum", but

I never really thought this forum was necessarily "club specific" because I never see any Hardline Crawlers club rides, club meetings, club functions, etc ??? (say compared to the Damn Locals forum)

Since this forum isn't ran as a business, it never surprised me that "Hardline" specific swag.
:popcorn:

I just like to talk about the wheelin in the southeast, talk about some tech stuff, look at cool builds, and buy and sell some ****.

Oh, and bullshit in Gen Discussion :dblthumb:

I agree with you Wyatt , especially how big the forums have gotten . Which is killer. Id imagine the "club" guys just dont feel like dealing with all that goes into merchandising. It is a pita , takes time and money.

Folks. The forum is where it is at. Members that still wheel are

Greg Cary
Bob Youmans
Cole Shirley
Ricky Berry
Tim Kelly
And myself.

The issue with the shirts is that anyone that uses the logo has to have permission. Most everyone has given me the okay on the club forum. Waiting on a couple more before I pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my left thumb.