• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Apparel

TBItoy said:
because I never see any Hardline Crawlers club rides, club meetings, club functions, etc ??? (say compared to the Damn Locals forum)

Put your tinfoil hat on dude!
Thats because the hardline and easyline crawlers have a secret forum :tc

P said:
I agree with you Wyatt , especially how big the forums have gotten . Which is killer. Id imagine the "club" guys just dont feel like dealing with all that goes into merchandising. It is a pita , takes time and money.

You didnt see me volunteering to do it again! Was a great learning experience, but selling shirts for something has to be a labor of love.

I'd do it just because with all that goes into the forum, and you don't have to buy a red star, vendors are welcome to panhandle and don't get run off the board for trying to pimp their parts for free, and I think that John G (among others) deserve to get a nice little payday for slightly overpriced merchandise. That's why I always buy BKF swag at the Dayton events, because I hadn't given him one red cent prior, and gotten HOURS of entertainment off of his days/months/years of scaling mountains, climbing trees, putting himself inches (and sometimes in contact!) with a bouncer, just to get the good shot!

Like I said before, I would gladly replace half my wardrobe with Hardline swag, JUST to thank the guys for all the work that goes into this! :dblthumb:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I think that John G (among others) deserve to get a nice little payday for slightly overpriced merchandise.

There would be zero personal gain. 100% of proceeds after the cost of the shirts is donated to charity. Last year, I bought 100 shirts and sold most all of them on Friday at Shamrock Run. This year, I am looking at 250 shirts. IF any are left after the event, I MAY ship. If I do, the shipping will be profitable to me, as fulfillment sucks!!! :****: I will not offer them before the event, as I want to make the most of the charity event. Last year we donated $11,800 to Shwachman Diamond Syndrome. $1,000 of that was from the shirts.

I'm sure I could be conned into before event shipping with the right charitable contribution :flipoff1:

JohnG said:
There would be zero personal gain. 100% of proceeds after the cost of the shirts is donated to charity. Last year, I bought 100 shirts and sold most all of them on Friday at Shamrock Run. This year, I am looking at 250 shirts. IF any are left after the event, I MAY ship. If I do, the shipping will be profitable to me, as fulfillment sucks!!! :****: I will not offer them before the event, as I want to make the most of the charity event. Last year we donated $11,800 to Shwachman Diamond Syndrome. $1,000 of that was from the shirts.

I'm sure I could be conned into before event shipping with the right charitable contribution :flipoff1:
I'm in. I'll be racing that weekend, so if I can't find anyone to pick a couple/few shirts up for me, shipping would be spectacular!

CheapJ7 said:
You want a shirt because you are a member of the forum, these are the guys you wheel with and the this is the place you talk about it.
Who pissed in your cheerios anyway, btw, I think comparing hardline forum members to wanna be frat boys will not go over to well anyway.
:gtfo:
:dblthumb:

JohnG said:

Our family is all about some charity.....Ill give ya $100 for a shirt if its for a good cause :dblthumb:

hell yes, JohnG!

I still have my couple shirts. LOVE the coozies, they are the only ones I've got theat havent walked off. I'd love a hoodie when you finally geet around to doing them. I know they are expensive out the gate, but what isnt these days.

Ok, bringing this back to the top.

I got the swag ordered yesterday.

Well, y'all have been asking for hoodies, hats and shirts. Well, I got a small order of hoodies and hats coming. I will post up pictures as soon as I get the proofs.

Y'all know that all the Hardline apparel I do, the profits go to charity.

Some have asked for shipping, but I hate fufillment. So, here is the deal.

1 - Zip up black hoodie (one color front and four color back)
1 - Heavy black T-Shirt (one color front and four color back)
1 - Baseball cap black (four color)

$100 donation to Shwachman Diamond America Charity includes shipping.

You can PayPal to me or mail me a check.

No, I won't sell you a hoodie only, no, I won't sell you a hat only, no I won't sell T-shirts before the Shamrock Run. I only got 24 hats and 24 hoodies coming.

Don't expect the hoodies and hats to still be availalbe at the Shamrock Run.

So package deal only, and for charity. $100 PayPal to [email protected]. Or check payable to me or the charity, PM for address to mail.