• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawlers

b50e9d104bdd5fc7c6b73d4cddd83f75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
* Insert my obligatory **** talking in all directions here *
I actually got to use the phrase "why dont you go suck start a shotgun" the other day. Made me think of you! :****:

BUG-E J said:
I was gonna let you sponsor the buggy but the guy at the wrap store told me putting your face on my panels would be like making a basket at Ed's carnival. JUST AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

Not unless you're driving this!!
#MashyerFiveheaDRacingFT17thplace
85a748fee794e8369df8a377a71a33c7.jpg

Eddyj said:
This thread is the first one that has been "cool" in a year. This must be like your own personal hell.
Be careful talking this blasphemy or you'll get the thread deleted.

money_pit_yj said:
Not unless you're driving this!!
#MashyerFiveheaDRacingFT17thplace
85a748fee794e8369df8a377a71a33c7.jpg

I thought about plastering your head on the side of my enclosed. It's just something about looking out my back door everyday to see your head that turned me off to the idea

BUG-E J said:
Be careful talking this blasphemy or you'll get the thread deleted.
Nothing gets deleted on HL ...
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhaho

Hey blackbeard. With all do respect since you have only been registered a short amount of time either you dont know why this is being said or you are jk101. Which is it

"This is ridiculous!! Why is everyone commenting?!? I like it better when no one comments!! STOP! Go back to instafuckoff where you all belong!"

:wtflol:

BUG-E J said:
Hey blackbeard. With all do respect since you have only been registered a short amount of time either you dont know why this is being said or you are jk101. Which is it

I'm just asking.

P said:
Finally something lively.... The hardcore wheelers are gonna be pissed :stir: :popcorn:
Speaking of does that redneckenginethatcould guy still get on. He had alot of usefulness to add to conversations. :rolf:

Latest posts