• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Crawlers

BUG-E J said:
Keep on I'll send you another glitter bomb

I'm still at the same address.... laughing1. you don't know the guy but I don't remember if I told you where that ended up going or not

Freakin Tapatalk updated on my phone this morning and for some AWFUL reason I'm getting two notifications every time y'all post in THIS thread and I can't turn the crap off! I'm going to glitterbomb all of you

The Luke said:
Freakin Tapatalk updated on my phone this morning and for some AWFUL reason I'm getting two notifications every time y'all post in THIS thread and I can't turn the crap off! I'm going to glitterbomb all of you

Or if I quote you ?

The Luke said:
How about now

Eddyj said:
Luke post up your phone number on a stack of 43 stickies, I'll fix your phone for you.
Isnt he the one that gets drunk and throws them in fires?

money_pit_yj said:
My arms aren't long enough to fit anymore of my head in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
f5586b46518e422f7c06f0810b5ec253.jpg
HL hand model right here lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Eddyj said:
"This is ridiculous!! Why is everyone commenting?!? I like it better when no one comments!! STOP! Go back to instafuckoff where you all belong!"

:wtflol:

So I've got this dana 30 that was built by 747 Motorsports. But the problem is Will dropped it off at CSC fab... I thought about having it shipped, but it is so beefy that it squeezed UPSs shipping scale too hard and now I can't ride until I start me a GoFundMe for some tires to go and pick it up with...

muddinmetal said:
So I've got this dana 30 that was built by 747 Motorsports. But the problem is Will dropped it off at CSC fab... I thought about having it shipped, but it is so beefy that it squeezed UPSs shipping scale too hard and now I can't ride until I start me a GoFundMe for some tires to go and pick it up with...
Whatsize is the pinion nut. Could be a dana 50

muddinmetal said:

Hahaha.....and that's like 8 years of hardline in one post :rolf:

Latest posts