• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Custom "Sassy Chassis" P's buggy

I talked to the owner of Tanner4x4 a little about them ( one of the first to actually run them and give feedback on PBB about these tires ) and I think for what I want and need they are going to be a perfect match for me. This is the last time I do tires and wheels. I have what I want and the shits are new and I have a spare. DONE. I swear if I have trouble with these Ill sell the got damn buggy. Im that sick of dealing with tires. laughing1
Get a JK and some A/T's and watch you guys tear **** up...

I have had a set of these for a few months on my buggy . They do pretty good in the dirt .. ( NOT AS GOOD AS MY BOGGERS ) !!!! but they did a good job sticking to the rock at the BIg Meat Run in Disney Ok .. Last month .. i wa :dblthumb:
s Vey impressed .. They are a lot cheaper than the boggers also ..
IMG_1493.jpg

Those things are Badass, hitit
You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't cut them up TN style :flipoff1:

I gained an honest 3" + of ground clearance with the SX II's . The ProComp's measure 37" mounted up and on the buggy. The SX's measure 40.75 !! :woot:

They are obviously heavier , but I didnt get around to weighing them last night with everything that was going on. I cant wait to get them out this weekend and see how they do, Im confident that I will be very pleased with these tires :****:

P said:
I gained an honest 3" + of ground clearance with the SX II's . The ProComp's measure 37" mounted up and on the buggy. The SX's measure 40.75 !! :woot:

Math much?? :flipoff1:

40.75 - 37 = 3.75 / 2 = 1.87"

You almost got 2".

What was yours, **** math? :popcorn:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Math much?? :flipoff1:

40.75 - 37 = 3.75 / 2 = 1.87"

You almost got 2".

What was yours, **** math? :popcorn:

How about tire height instead of "ground clearance" you know what I meant :flipoff1:

EDIT: JAB, Ill post pics wheeling it this weekend :driving: They look VERY aggresive and overwhelming on my rig... I love it !

Here's a pic for you.... hope to redo the Fan wiring tonight , dad pre wired some relays from work for me ( freebie!! ) and I went and picked up an adjustable thermostat for it as well..

[attachment deleted by admin]

tenn cut your tires you *****.... :flipoff1:

Man, those do look good!

edit= Did ya tune your motor yet so it can go woopow? got to have woopow :woot: :woot:

Latest posts