• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Custom "Sassy Chassis" P's buggy

blacksheep10 said:
how are wood's tires looking these days? Why are you guys getting away from 42 iroks, don't like them anymore?

They look great ( see pic's above comparing them.... ) Strongest sidewall... you know what it's like down here on trails ! :driving:

42sx003.jpg

42sx008.jpg

42sx010.jpg

I lust your buggy P. I really really like it and I am nto even trying to get into yer pants, I could do that pre-buggy. :****:

That garage is da shizzle too. Doesn't hurt to have Woods ride there in storage either.

Re: Hardline Custom "Sassy Chassis" P's buggy

Those tires are sweet..your buggy looks great with them on it i hope they do as good as they look

We will find out Saturday on Boat Ramp ! :woot: I have every bit of confidence in them, they are soft for a TSL, the center lugs have groove's from Interco, I really think they got this tire right. Ill report back this weekend on performance :dblthumb:

Impressive - when those first came out everybody was like I got get me a set. Those are actually the first set I have seen :****:

edit - also pretty cool to have the SX sidewall in a 42!

I think people are scared of 20's and the lack of tire options more then anything. The trend is 17's so guys strive for 17's and the tire options that go with them.

P said:
They look great ( see pic's above comparing them.... ) Strongest sidewall... you know what it's like down here on trails ! :driving:
damn, ditching iroks for sidewall strength of tsl's? heath tears a sidewall out every trip out. he's wondering what to go to. I said Maxxis sticky treps half tread after a season of race.......if you can find them. that doods hard on equpment.

blacksheep10 said:
damn, ditching iroks for sidewall strength of tsl's? heath tears a sidewall out every trip out. he's wondering what to go to. I said Maxxis sticky treps half tread after a season of race.......if you can find them. that doods hard on equpment.

The SX sidewall is a good bit stronger than the regular TSL - they got those fancy pants little lugs half way down the sidewall. Best set of tire I ever had was a 38.5 TSL-SX - never did pop a side wall. I have had two vulcans in the 44 tls so far.

you're gonna love them sx's out there my buddy put them on his burb and he's hard on it. they are holding up so far and he's 6000 lbs and likes to mash bugs
th_HotSprings071.jpg

th_HotSprings087.jpg

after one trip to hotsprings
sx22.jpg