• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Custom "Sassy Chassis" P's buggy

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I don't care what type of tire you have just about all of them look like that after one trip to hot springs. ;D That place is rough on tires!

x2

P if you want to do your ds proper I have some 1.5" x .380" DOM you can have.

Im stoked about them, they need to "break in" some more , prolly need to run em around the block without the valve core, them SX sidewall's are no joke SON ! They broke the front driveshat that the pro-comps never could ! laughing1

Those tires will find a few more weak links I am sure :****:

They are big and they have to be heavy. Seat the inner beads better before you pull the cores. They were moving quite a bit around that bead

P said:
Im stoked about them, they need to "break in" some more , prolly need to run em around the block without the valve core, them SX sidewall's are no joke SON ! They broke the front driveshat that the pro-comps never could ! laughing1
[/quot

well im glad you are happy with them because they look awesome maybe they wont cause you too much carnage but hell its all part of it i reckon :driving: but hell if it was cheap everybody would have one :****:

P said:
My buggy turned 1yr old this week ! :woot: Happy Bday laughing1
:woot: :woot: :woot:
282418269_tZtrP-L.jpg

First steps. :'( :'( :flipoff1:
282418630_azB7v-L.jpg

My jeep had it's first b-day in Feb and it seems like I could have bought two since then whit the money I have put into it during that years time :wtflol: