• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Custom "Sassy Chassis" P's buggy

Enough air yes.... Clean moisture free like dammit... I dunno , I dont wanna F up your goods.

I gots 220 for my welder and compressor, if the plugs the same we are good to go..

We "birthed" the buggy last night... it made its first trek outside the garage...
DSC00993.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

For comparo... granted its all the way down in the ass here...
DSC00998.jpg

Before Kelly gets started... yes the front lowers are horribly low, they are attached with one tab for right now and will be moved up for flat belly this weekend... I was being lazy and still havent done that.

I see pic's with the lowers down there and it makes me wanna throw up in my mouth so I thought I should explain.. laughing1

I got to play with the Hypetherm 1000 last night... OH MY GOD, that thing is the ****. Im gonna cry like a girl when Haley gets it back. I cut some 3/8 with it for some lil pads under the air pumps and it did a beautiful job. I brought it with me to work , if we have a socket Im going to use it for all the interior skin cutting and so forth. LOVE IT. thumb.gif

Thanks guys... got the tunnel for it fabbed last night with the help of my boss Pat

Check out this purty pic I caught I had a Ricky B moment I guess....
buggyhangar.jpg

Took this one too cause a Jet was going by...
tunneljet.jpg

Not 100% done, but its enough that I can finish it at home now and be within the rules of XRRA thumb.gif

tunnelpat.jpg

tunnel.jpg

Yea I wanna get alot done this weekend. Its gonna be crappy cold outside so if I can stay focused and keep the heat pumpin I should get some nice progress.

Latest posts