• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Custom "Sassy Chassis" P's buggy

I've got a pump with less than ten minutes on it. Cant remember the part number but it came from Oreillys. It's for a TBI motor I bought it and can't use it since I now have a Vortec. I paid in the ~$70 range it's yours for $20 if you want it...

Hardline4 said:
I've got a pump with less than ten minutes on it. Cant remember the part number but it came from Oreillys. It's for a TBI motor I bought it and can't use it since I now have a Vortec. I paid in the ~$70 range it's yours for $20 if you want it...

Heck yes I do man... PM sent

Ima stupid head, I took pics of the rig last night but somehow messed up getting them on my lil 2gig external

This is from Sunday.... the front end is torn down and Im doing the steering and finishing up the axle truss so these are already out dated laughing1

FEB25front.jpg

FEB25side.jpg

Wyatt and other aluminum users... You think I can tab and just "finesse" the roof into place or do I need to do something different to get it to contour the front windshield eyebrow...

( you can see it just layin on the top in these pics..... )

K thx Bye :flipoff1:

You really need to do your top in break. Take it back to whoever did your tunnel and tell him what you need. It will have a much better look to it and if you ever have to take it off it will be much easier gettin it back on.

When Im done with it. :flipoff1:

Hardline04 has sold me a fuel pump, Im in the middle of finishing up stuuring and Miles is bringing a bunch of driveline stuff from Kelly on the front driveshaft today. Plumb and wire, fire disassemble paint re attach and go. Who knows when Ill actually get it done, My daughter and personal live consume alot of my time and thats priority 1 . thumb.gif

Ill be there in April no worries. loller.gif

Break the front down and trim it to fit your bars. This would keep your top flat, but you need to roll some beads in it so it will be rigid.
Call if you need some help bending or cutting that aluminum can handle it no problem. thumb.gif

wontwork said:
Break the front down and trim it to fit your bars. This would keep your top flat, but you need to roll some beads in it so it will be rigid.
Call if you need some help bending or cutting that aluminum can handle it no problem. thumb.gif

When can I bribe you over for a consultation ? :dunno: I was going to "cut" the front edge of the alum to a "v" that matched the eyebrow and tab off the brow and other roof bars and attach it to said tabs, only concern was bending the alum at the front edge to come down and meet the brow.

When can I bribe you over for a consultation ? :dunno: I was going to "cut" the front edge of the alum to a "v" that matched the eyebrow and tab off the brow and other roof bars and attach it to said tabs, only concern was bending the alum at the front edge to come down and meet the brow.
[/quote]

Tonight, Friday night, Saturday morning before lunch, Saturday afternoon after 2:00, Sunday after 1:00.

wontwork said:

Tonight, Friday night, Saturday morning before lunch, Saturday afternoon after 2:00, Sunday after 1:00.

Can you be at the shop tonight around 5 -5:30 ? If you got time we may have a lil fun too on the fittys thumb.gif