• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Koozies??

BamaTJ said:
Bones, we will need to work on a logo as what we have is not accurate any longer. My cousin might also be able to do this stuff for cost, so I need to check that. Not sure on the stickers, we will have to look into that.

Matt get with everybody and get some idea's gathered up and I could possibly be able to to draw y'all something up for the cheapo price of just using it on my portfolio.
this is Brad "opossum"

I can always crank out some of the Hardline Custom shirts exactly like we got in whatever color.
But that no worky if you ask me.

We need to get the new artwork with the crossed up axle shafts real nice and pretty looking, STAT!!!

Thanks for all the offers guys, we are still discussing options/ideas on the logo and what not. We are thinking about the classic logo with only Hardline beneath and maybe using the URL also. I will let you know when we get it to a point to have it drawn or ready for logo items.

BamaTJ said:
Thanks for all the offers guys, we are still discussing options/ideas on the logo and what not. We are thinking about the classic logo with only Hardline beneath and maybe using the URL also. I will let you know when we get it to a point to have it drawn or ready for logo items.

the classic logo .. sort of what paul has on the back of his turd hauler?

Opossum said:
the classic logo .. sort of what paul has on the back of his turd hauler?

I believe so, the skul and bones logo and it says Hardline in the cool font above it I think