• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Has big Tim rolled his buggy?

lucasbranham

I was just watching dvaughn's video of the bacons in Harlan. It seems that big Tim's cage has very little support side to side. Just curious it holds up to rolls.

I also noticed that,and if he had rolled the passenger had no belts and if he holds them top bars through a roll he would lose a hand or two. Chad thumb.gif

Have not rolled it but 6 times, I tried to get him to put his belts on ,but he said it wasn't bad enough.Been riding with him for about 20 years ,so I let him make his on calls.

I though that you was going to start on a new Big Dad Special? Sorry that I missed y'all over the weekend.

By the way,both my boys have talked me into building a new frame,in the works right now ,must be worried about the old mans safety ha ha.Just alot of work ,love to ride too much to take time off for a new frame,but time to change.

Yeah he has took some hard hits in the past, I worry about him getting hurt if he ever rolls it bad but seems to drive his way out of every hairy position he puts that buggy in (skills I guess) but we are starting him a new buggy this week so better watch out for it goin to be a bad un with alot more protection trust me, as far as the guy in the passenger seat hard to teach a old dog new tricks hahaha some people just dont listen.

Y'all tried to get to retire the Ole Red Bull at Lewis Chapel. The way I'm going y'all will be finished with the Big Daddy Special, before I get mine done. Looking forward to build thread and some pictures. :dblthumb:

The old mans frame will be for sale when after tear down. 18k for bare chassis if we touch the paint up it will be 18000.99OBO.

Bubba1 said:
The old mans frame will be for sale when after tear down. 18k for bare chassis if we touch the paint up it will be 18000.99OBO.

18 thousand just for the bare frame, and the idea is to rebuild it so it will be safer?

Did I read that correct?

I was just curious. I remember one vid of bobby tanner rolling and ending up in the passenger seat. Good times. You guys should come up to dirty turtle on the 14th of April and take that $1000.

ridered3 said:
I thought they moved the date of the Dirty Turtle event due to the SRRS buggy event at CHOC?

They are still having a "birthday bash" The hill they wanted Cameron to run is only 1000 now, They had it at 3000 to get him to come and try. They were trying to make thier 2( I think) birthday a big one or bigger than it's already gonna be.