• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hatfield McCoy trails Ivy Branch

gasman said:
......................ride before they gate it off and open up. Chad :dblthumb:

Things sure are different in WV! :dblthumb:

Everywhere else the saying is "ride before they gate it off and close it down" :indianajones:

Had a great time out on the Ivy Branch trails yesterday. Ran lots of stuff with a minimal amount of carnage. Couple stub shafts, dents, dings, and maybe a scratch or two. Here are the trail videos, they are mobile device friendly. The highlight video is 20 minutes long and will be posted later this evening. It will have music in the background, so you will need a regular computer to view it.

Please enjoy!
Ivy Branch Butcher Block

Ivy Branch Concussion

Ivy Branch trail Name Cable

Ivy Branch Trail Name "KB"

OTS, I hope you don't mind. I shared some of your videos with some friends on Facebook. I would be happy to give you credit for the video if you tell me what name to give credit to.

twentyfootdaredevil said:
OTS, I hope you don't mind. I shared some of your videos with some friends on Facebook. I would be happy to give you credit for the video if you tell me what name to give credit to.

Feel free to throw me a friends requst

After 3 versions of the highlight video I finally found the right combination of useable music. You will need a regular computer to view this one because of mobile device music copyrights.

Please enjoy!!!
Ivy Branch Highlight 6/1/13

Got this from hmt today.
IMG_1237.jpg

OK I realise its WV and y'all don't believe in road signs, but is the a actually address we can use to type in to find this place?