• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Have razors killed the buggy market?

Elliott said:
Went from a discussion on razors and buggys to John's personal money situation. :dunno: That came across a little bit as bragging.

I didn't think it was bragging, either. John has made great decisions in life with money. He should write a book! Or at least a how-to post on here.

Elliott said:
Went from a discussion on razors and buggys to John's personal money situation. :dunno: That came across a little bit as bragging.

So, what is your retirement date? Mine was planned for 10 years, missed the date by a little when the economy took a ****. Back to Gazers, want a retirement thread, start one.

As far as Elliott's comment I personally think you need to rethink what you said. I for one am THANKFUL that I can call John a friend. He is someone whom I talk to on a weekly basis and enjoy his cold non alcohol Coors while shooting the **** on his porch. So yeah I took offense to your comment. ;) :****:

Re: Re: Re: Have razors killed the buggy market?

bad80cj said:
As far as Elliott's comment I personally think you need to rethink what you said. I for one am THANKFUL that I can call John a friend. He is someone whom I talk to on a weekly basis and enjoy his cold non alcohol Coors while shooting the **** on his porch. So yeah I took offense to your comment. ;) :****:
John has his **** together! Too value his financial input...even if it's in the rzr thread. I have a hard time financing stuff especially toys. I can only wish to retire as well off as he.

As far as John goes I have never met him, but he does seem to be a straight up fellow, and that was not meant to be a punch at him at all, I was just saying it had nothing to do with the topic at hand. And John my retirement plan is I'm 40 years old with a paid off Machine and Tool Business, that I built up by myself, I believe everything that you preach, I drive a personal truck that has 280,000 miles on it and a 94 ford 450 for a work truck.I refuse to go out and pay 45,000 for any new vehicle no matter what it is, and I don't owe a dime on anything I have other than my house.And I don't really think I will get to retire due to what I think will end up happening in this country as bad as I hate to admit it.