• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Have razors killed the buggy market?

Re: Re: Has razors killed the buggy market?

rednecklights said:
I mean big titties or little titties?
blonde ,brunette or redhead ?

as long as your riding its all good

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

I couldn't agree more! On the hand if there is gonna be some trash talking on each other's rigs I'm gonna play along lol. May be a little crawler vs "gayzr" video coming up this weekend!

Re: Has razors killed the buggy market?

gsell said:
I bought a rzr so my Wife and Daughter could go watch My Son and I in the buggy. The rzr is a great little support vehicle for flat tires, broken buggies, propane tank refill runs, spare parts, beverages, etc. I ride the rzr if the buggy is being repaired on occasion, but it is no replacement for the buggy, roll the buggy and you are riding in a few minutes, roll the rzr and you have bent a-arms or broken ball joints, plus nothing can replace the sound of a v-8. ;D Just my 2 cents.
x2

slytowncrawler2 said:
Craig^^^ has a point... Everything has a limit an people want to go past that ...broke parts mean people will try an build it better an u end up with a badass rhino/buggy. I like both.... My question tho, did that gentleman go buy a 10,000-15000$ rhino an build it into a buggy??
I just can't see spending $$ on razor then treating it like I do my buggy and it lasting very long.

na, that's a total custom using a busa motor.

angryfab said:

x3 Except that if it is just a support vehicle and a means of transportation for people who can't / don't want to be in the buggy wouldn't something like a Ranger be better?

And let me be clear, I'm not necessarily against rzr's. I think people use them for things they shouldn't but that's their business. If they want to put on a show killing themselves and destroying a $20,000 toy, who am I to turn down the entertainment?

Its just that 99.9% of everyone I know who has one owns a house that they probably put down 1% on, a lifted F350 with a stereo system that they pay $2000/month on, a BMW for their wife, a $10,000 ride-on lawn mower to mow their 2-acre lot, and are rotating debt on 2+ credit cards all while wondering why they are always struggling to pay their power bill and feeding their kids McDonalds daily. Again, its none of my business, but perhaps some should take a step back and question the value of taking that razr they are still making payments on up that buggy bounty hill??? Jus' sayin' ...

One of my restaurants is next to a Speedy Cash. The other day I couldn't help but notice a lady pull up in a new, fully loaded 2015 Suburban. That's like a $60,000+ vehicle. She walked straight into the Speedy Cash. No one driving a vehicle like that has any business being in a Speedy Cash. Or rather, no one who frequents Speedy Cash has any business being in a vehicle like that. But I bet she "owns" a Razr, too. :)

Re: Re: Has razors killed the buggy market?

TBItoy said:
She probably owns the speedy cash lol

Speedy Cash is all corp., not franchised. Maybe she was corp. I didn't think to look at her plate. Nevertheless, I see people in fancy cars there all the time. They're not all corp.

patooyee said:
Its just that 99.9% of everyone I know who has one owns a house that they probably put down 1% on, a lifted F350 with a stereo system that they pay $2000/month on, a BMW for their wife, a $10,000 ride-on lawn mower to mow their 2-acre lot, and are rotating debt on 2+ credit cards all while wondering why they are always struggling to pay their power bill and feeding their kids McDonalds daily. Again, its none of my business, but perhaps some should take a step back and question the value of taking that razr they are still making payments on up that buggy bounty hill??? Jus' sayin' ...

That is a little far fetched, but probably true for some.

it's all good, just have fun and enjoy what you've got and don't worry about what other people are doing, driving, buying etc

Neal3000 said:
it's all good, just have fun and enjoy what you've got and don't worry about what other people are doing, driving, buying etc

That is pretty much the bottom line, go out, have a good time, break a couple of things, come back and hang with your buddies/family in the garage while you repair it.. and then do it all again. thumb.gif

are we all not "keeping up with the Jones' "? A guy sells out and gets a rzr, his buddies see the fun hes having and do the same. A guy builds a buggy, another follows and 1 ups hims on parts and the snow ball effect has evolved to all these buggies and rzrs flooding the market. :dunno:

its all in fun and brings us together on the trails for good times so whats it matter? Every time I see a 30k+ rig on the trail its just a reminder of how broke I am and glad im not the one abusing that kinda money lol.

Damn I thought I was a pretty nice guy that isn't rich by no means but doing decent for my age. I'm gonna sell my Rzr and go back to a jeep because owning a Rzr means I'm a broke punk that can't afford anything, disrespectful pos. Funny tho that when I'm out riding all the dirty looks I get when I pass by crawlers for no reason other than what I'm in. Maybe the crawlers with the stick up there ass is the problem for automatically thinking everyone in a Rzr is a punk kid and being dicks??? Who gives a **** if you financed it, I mean really is it a problem??? Lol "he financed that, I don't like him" I get it that some are young and disrespectful and I've seen it along with people in buggies, crawlers too. The rig doesn't make the man. I can remember when I was a kid being scared in a tent at stateline tellico cause all of the big ass jeeps flying thru wide open, drunk and yelling all nite hoping one of them didn't lose it and run us over. What I'm getting at is there is good and bad in ALL rigs, not everybody is loaded rich and has cash for everything and who cares anyway? Do you pick your friends by how much money they have? I'll guarantee if I see any rig on the trail broke I will stop and offer a hand, tools, or a parts run to the truck. I will also bet you that of the perfect does no wrong crawler guy sees a Rzr sitting on the side of the trail most of them will laugh and cruise right on past, so who seems to be the problem? Creating this battle between each other will only cause more trouble on the trail. If you see someone out there acting like an idiot let them do it, cause it will bite them sooner or later but don't automatically hate everyone else with that type of vehicle. If everyone would focus more on keeping the trails clean and working together we'd have more places to ride and enjoy each ride more. I'm a Rzr guy but don't get me wrong I've had a jeep too and still ride with crawlers. We all get along just fine and I still stop to check out rigs on the trail that catch my eye so don't go saying I'm just being a gayzr supporter only. I ride rzrs now cause I can put loud speakers in it to play my vulgar ass music super loud, do donuts in campgrounds, haul plenty of beer, go better than any rig out there, get mad p@&$y, wear my hat sideways while flipping birds to kids smoking crack all while still being able to use my dad's small truck and trailer because my broke ass spent all my money financing my Rzr.

PixbyNick said:
Damn I thought I was a pretty nice guy that isn't rich by no means but doing decent for my age. I'm gonna sell my Rzr and go back to a jeep because owning a Rzr means I'm a broke punk that can't afford anything, disrespectful pos. Funny tho that when I'm out riding all the dirty looks I get when I pass by crawlers for no reason other than what I'm in. Maybe the crawlers with the stick up there ass is the problem for automatically thinking everyone in a Rzr is a punk kid and being dicks??? Who gives a **** if you financed it, I mean really is it a problem??? Lol "he financed that, I don't like him" I get it that some are young and disrespectful and I've seen it along with people in buggies, crawlers too. The rig doesn't make the man. I can remember when I was a kid being scared in a tent at stateline tellico cause all of the big ass jeeps flying thru wide open, drunk and yelling all nite hoping one of them didn't lose it and run us over. What I'm getting at is there is good and bad in ALL rigs, not everybody is loaded rich and has cash for everything and who cares anyway? Do you pick your friends by how much money they have? I'll guarantee if I see any rig on the trail broke I will stop and offer a hand, tools, or a parts run to the truck. I will also bet you that of the perfect does no wrong crawler guy sees a Rzr sitting on the side of the trail most of them will laugh and cruise right on past, so who seems to be the problem? Creating this battle between each other will only cause more trouble on the trail. If you see someone out there acting like an idiot let them do it, cause it will bite them sooner or later but don't automatically hate everyone else with that type of vehicle. If everyone would focus more on keeping the trails clean and working together we'd have more places to ride and enjoy each ride more. I'm a Rzr guy but don't get me wrong I've had a jeep too and still ride with crawlers. We all get along just fine and I still stop to check out rigs on the trail that catch my eye so don't go saying I'm just being a gayzr supporter only. I ride rzrs now cause I can put loud speakers in it to play my vulgar ass music super loud, do donuts in campgrounds, haul plenty of beer, go better than any rig out there, get mad p@&$y, wear my hat sideways while flipping birds to kids smoking crack all while still being able to use my dad's small truck and trailer because my broke ass spent all my money financing my Rzr.

Damn dude, did someone break your Costas and steal your Yeti cooler?

Actually yes I did and I find it very funny that you just happen to ask me that. Sounds like a might have found the thief, you better give my **** back cause my parents are super pissed!!

The real question about rzrs is why do people buy them. Put a cage, wheels, tires, a-arms, axles, etc. on them and then try to sell them 3-4 months later. Maybe its me, but I don't buy something(especially that much $$$) to get rid of it in a few months. I'm sure mine will be a ragged out piece of **** for years to come.

Re: Re: Re: Has razors killed the buggy market?

PixbyNick said:
Actually yes I did and I find it very funny that you just happen to ask me that. Sounds like a might have found the thief, you better give my **** back cause my parents are super pissed!!

Man you really do come across as a spoiled ass mamas boy trying to prove something!! Just saying...........

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I just wish somebody would edit the title of this thread from "Has" to "Have" so we all don't look like illiterate hillbillys! :woot:

Re: Re: Re: Has razors killed the buggy market?

AdamF said:
I just wish somebody would edit the title of this thread from "Has" to "Have" so we all don't look like illiterate hillbillys! :woot:

Heck I thought we were???

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

AdamF said:

Done, bothered me too.

PixbyNick said:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah beer blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah p@&$y blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah