• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Have razors killed the buggy market?

Re: Re: Re: Has razors killed the buggy market?

lol where is the "like" button when you need it??

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re: Has razors killed the buggy market?

AdamF said:
I just wish somebody would edit the title of this thread from "Has" to "Have" so we all don't look like illiterate hillbillys! :woot:
Glad I'm not the only one who notices that.

AdamF said:
I just wish somebody would edit the title of this thread from "Has" to "Have" so we all don't look like illiterate hillbillys! :woot:

There's so much **** like that on this forum I barely even notice it anymore.

Re: Re: Re: Has razors killed the buggy market?

infamous1 said:
Man you really do come across as a spoiled ass mamas boy trying to prove something!! Just saying...........

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Well I doubt she'd sign on my loans if I wasn't. Nothing wrong with being close to family tho rite?

leeman1790 said:
The real question about rzrs is why do people buy them. Put a cage, wheels, tires, a-arms, axles, etc. on them and then try to sell them 3-4 months later. Maybe its me, but I don't buy something(especially that much $$$) to get rid of it in a few months. I'm sure mine will be a ragged out piece of **** for years to come.

I get what your saying here and I've seen a few forsale with hardly no miles on them, BUT I've seen a lot of fresh built buggies never rode forsale too or not even finished.

AdamF said:

*hillbillies <---- since we're being grammar nazis. :flipoff1:

I don't even own a Gayzr and the whole "yeah they financed it" thing really irritates me. The financial side of things shouldn't even be a factor for argument's sake here.

Aside from that, all I can seem to think about in terms of anything this thread has to do with, is: "Who gives a ****?"

yankster said:
It seems those with the cash to build or buy a buggy have one already. The market is flooded. Amazing how many buggies show up
to these events now compared to a few years ago. I definitely see the attraction to financing and upgrading a RZR.

I own booth a 2001 well built TJ and a 2012 RZRs also well built. Personally I think their are a lot of non-finance capable people out there that have to have the best and newest and willing to sign their name for a stupid high payment every month.

I looked for a year, knew what I wanted and bought used and a lower output 800S LE. After all I wheeled a 4cyl TJ for over a decade and didn't need a 900 or 1000. 2 years later mine is paid for and more fun than ever. My buddy who traded in his paid for 800 is now has his 1000 up for sale due to the payments.

Bottom line, don't spend more than you can afford or justify in available ride time.
N

TacomaJD said:

I don't even own a Gayzr and the whole "yeah they financed it" thing really irritates me. The financial side of things shouldn't even be a factor for argument's sake here.

Aside from that, all I can seem to think about in terms of anything this thread has to do with, is: "Who gives a ****?"

If my wife weren't a huge jew, I'd have financed one by now.

As far as Nick's rant, I got tired of building my Ranger halfway through, and I believe that's why people sell incomplete buggies for rzrs. But now I wouldn't trade it for two 1000's. I can go more places than a rzr, although I have to use a much heavier truck than my hardbody to pull it. Both have thier pros and cons, I just prefer TRYING to imitate Dale Larsen in my junk.

Honestly I don't have a side to be on, just thought I'd have some fun and take up for the rzrs since nobody else was. It is pretty sad that things like money and what you wheel could come between people that all are out there for the same thing. People can hate on til they are blue in the face, because no matter what I'm still gonna go out and have a good time riding with family/friends no matter what they have. Some people have cash to buy what they want and some don't, some buy and sell as they change undies, some like rock crawling, some like bouncing, some like good ole trail riding, some like to just follow others around and watch them break ****. Others like acting dumb from all the beer they've drank out of there yeti cooler and putting on a show and at the end of the nite cuddling up with some h..... Damn does any body have a guitar I think I can write a song about this, plus I can sing like a mofo! All I'm trying to say is does anybody have a tire groover I can borrow?

PixbyNick

PixbyNick said:
:puke:
If you call trails like Windrock t 15, little mule, school bus, rail trail(did rite after I got it stock on 26" tires), t3, t39 access roads then I guess your rite. Not to mention I've put over 2000 miles of rocky ass trail riding on it In less than a year with hardly no issues minus 1 oem axle, 1 balljoints that wasn't broke just replaced due to play and still carry for spare, a arm bushings, blah blah all replaced under warranty didn't cost me a dime. Hope nobody gets offended over my post just seen people dogging "gayzrs" and thought I'd play too.

PixbyNick said:
I couldn't agree more! On the hand if there is gonna be some trash talking on each other's rigs I'm gonna play along lol. May be a little crawler vs "gayzr" video coming up this weekend!

I'm ready to be entertained.

TacomaJD said:

I don't think anyone was saying financing was bad. Just that you need cash to build a buggy and financing a RZR makes it possible to have something to wheel.

yankster said:
I don't think anyone was saying financing was bad.

Then I will, don't finance toys period. You must live within your means if you have the same goals I have.

Put maximum amount in 401k or IRA.
One loan was on the residence, a 15 year. Paid it out in 12.
And one on a commercial strip center, must say the $333 interest a day scared me, but paid it off in 15 years.
Never had a car payment.

Debt free.
Good income from rental property.
Retired at 56.

Not to hijack the thread, someone start another. But what is your road map to success. Guess you could buy a lottery ticket a week, or plan for retirement starting at 21 like I did.

Went from a discussion on razors and buggys to John's personal money situation. :dunno: That came across a little bit as bragging.

Elliott said:
Went from a discussion on razors and buggys to John's personal money situation. :dunno: That came across a little bit as bragging.
I didn't take it that way. I like hearing people better off than I am success stories. Its obvious John made very good financial decisions over the years. Just his two rigs are worth more than my house. Maybe he is sharing a little knowledge since he is retired and can hang out with his wife and wheel whenever he wants. I took a loan out for my bouncer and truck to pull it. I'm a broke sob and will be my whole life! :****: