• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride $1,000 Hill Climb

Hate to hear that. Tell the old man that i'll keep him a chair with me for the next ride.

Thanks guys, it sucks when you something like this happens on such a great day otherwise. It was great to meet alot of you I never have before and look forward to meeting more of you later. Tim B, didn't get to meet you, but I can tell you this, you got game son. Your going to whip some ass in that machine. Keep it up. :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
Thanks guys, it sucks when you something like this happens on such a great day otherwise. It was great to meet alot of you I never have before and look forward to meeting more of you later. Tim B, didn't get to meet you, but I can tell you this, you got game son. Your going to whip some ass in that machine. Keep it up. :****:
Thanks man find me next time I like to meet new people got a new buggy so bugs come along with it I will getem out soon I would like to get a lot of opinions on fuel delivery some people have mentioned a few but I'm really looking into mass flo needing some opinions thanks

run the mass flow its a self learning program cant just put it on a engine dyno it has to be ran on the buggy under all loads not just wide open . ran this on alot of high hp rigs call me if you need help installed 7 of these with little problems bob tanners seems to run w/ no problems...

Don't feel bad man I know it's not much but my wife came down to ride the four wheeler for the day because she can't handle the jaring in the crawler and parked it in the field above Mavrick to watch the comp and when she went back up after the first round some jerk wad had released the E-brake and moved it down to the middle of the road for somebody that wasn't paying attention to run over a $8000.00 four wheeler. Hope who ever it was has to put up with there wife bitching for the rest of the year because she was pissed the rest of the day.Basicalley if it don't belong to you keep your dam hands off of it.

Sounds like mass flow is the way to go ,about what kind of price can somebody get this for ,how about it Brian got any connections?????

COLEWORX said:
run the mass flow its a self learning program cant just put it on a engine dyno it has to be ran on the buggy under all loads not just wide open . ran this on alot of high hp rigs call me if you need help installed 7 of these with little problems bob tanners seems to run w/ no problems...
Thanks man I will prolly be giving you a call definitely ifs you getting good deals on it hollar and let me know what you can do I would like to start riding more with you guys if you would let us know when you go

Man i hate we missed this event, :popcorn: :eek:

If anyone has any HD footage of the event that they would like to donate to RockRods 2 hit me up via PM. You will get full credit for your work as well as some BKF goodies.

These kind of Events are where it is at. I will never miss another challenge at HPO again..... :****:

Why did u miss this one????
BustedKnucklefilms said:
Man i hate we missed this event, :popcorn: :eek:

If anyone has any HD footage of the event that they would like to donate to RockRods 2 hit me up via PM. You will get full credit for your work as well as some BKF goodies.

These kind of Events are where it is at. I will never miss another challenge at HPO again..... :****:

electrican said:
Don't feel bad man I know it's not much but my wife came down to ride the four wheeler for the day because she can't handle the jaring in the crawler and parked it in the field above Mavrick to watch the comp and when she went back up after the first round some jerk wad had released the E-brake and moved it down to the middle of the road for somebody that wasn't paying attention to run over a $8000.00 four wheeler. Hope who ever it was has to put up with there wife bitching for the rest of the year because she was pissed the rest of the day.Basicalley if it don't belong to you keep your dam hands off of it.

Hell she probaby did it herself and is saying that that way you wont crawl her ass for it.

Just ordered a mass flo for a 427 small block ford paid 3700. Should get it this week I will let u know how it works.

naw she didn't do it I made sure that she parked it right where it would be out b out of the way and made sure that the brake was set.

454tbacon said:
Why did u miss this one????

Had a shoot in Tennessee....gotta pay the bills :dunno: The last HPO comp wasn't that great. Only one person made it up. I had no idea it would be this awesome this time!!!! Great Job to all of the drivers and HPO. :dblthumb:

I would like to say, Thanks to the Park owners. I haven't had this much fun,since URock use to come to Jellico,Tn. We will be back next year, for sure!!!

Man I am so glad y'all came out to support this park I can assure you all that mark will go over and beyond to make sure this park stays on the map and if there are any complaints you can just let him know about it and he will do whatever it takes to make it rite you couldn't ask for a better person to build a park like this !!!!!!

As far as the idiots who have stickey fingers you have got it coming for you weather it's on this earth or when ever I can assure you the man upstairs knows exactly who you are and you will be the one or ones to anwser to that when the day comes

God bless you all and hope to see y'all soon!!!!!!!

jb said:
Man I am so glad y'all came out to support this park I can assure you all that mark will go over and beyond to make sure this park stays on the map and if there are any complaints you can just let him know about it and he will do whatever it takes to make it rite you couldn't ask for a better person to build a park like this !!!!!!

As far as the idiots who have stickey fingers you have got it coming for you weather it's on this earth or when ever I can assure you the man upstairs knows exactly who you are and you will be the one or ones to anwser to that when the day comes

God bless you all and hope to see y'all soon!!!!!!!

That's right Joe, and thanks for the spotting. thumb.gif

Anytime man!!!!!!! Love the new rig, i'm hoping I can spend a little $$$$$ on mine here before long wife told me to sell the Rzr were I would have some jeep money but man I hate to sell it!!!!

Good seeing all of y'all....def. Good folks to hang out with!!!!!

Nice to see all the positive comments on here. Y'all be sure to tell Mark what you liked and what you would like to see different. He is serious about making Hawk Pride work for everybody and WILL listen closely to your suggestions.

Bustedknuckles- PM me, I have some HD video of everyone's first run (battery died after that)

Great show by everyone old man Phillips hope your better soon. Negative side they need to get alittle better system for timing competitors. I like Wes and Bobby both and they both put on awesome shows but the clowns keeping the times need to get it together if the horn is the start or an arm dropping is the start is crap if your gonna host a rock race buy :flipgotcha: some timing equipment that away you are not questioned as to what an unoffical time is at the end of a comp. thats 3 seconds faster than the winning time. Otherwise great show great park.

BEATIN35S said:
.... the clowns keeping the times need to get it together if the horn is the start or an arm dropping is the start is crap if your gonna host a rock race buy :flipgotcha: some timing equipment that away you are not questioned as to what an unoffical time is at the end of a comp. thats 3 seconds faster than the winning time. Otherwise great show great park.

No need to flip em a bird. I doubt anyone could imagine the times would be so close and as fast as they was. You do have a good point about the arm drop vs. the horn. If I had to guess John was droppin his arm when the horn sounded and whoever was keepin time was prolly goin by the horn. I dont know how big a problem they actually had with the time but if they did I bet the next event will have a better way of doin it. I can assure you Mark will do anything within reason to make his park better, all you got to do is talk to him. Im not tryin to piss you off or start some chit but when a park like this goes out of there way to make everyone happy you dont flip em off.

just my .02, if I over paid just keep the change :woot: