• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HEADING BACK TO THE SANDBOX

Sis

Yes it is true......I am heading back to Iraq.

I was offered a great job and could not pass it up. Money is the main factor, but crazy as it sounds I miss the hell out of it.

P- I sent you and e-mail and tried to call....got the word today, Mom is being cool about it.....might want to call her just in case...

Sis said:

I was offered a great job and could not pass it up. Money is the main factor, but crazy as it sounds I miss the hell out of it.

P- I sent you and e-mail and tried to call....got the word today, Mom is being cool about it.....might want to call her just in case...

What email, I just double checked and got nothing? When you shipping and are you gonna breeze through the ham before so ?

HOLLA thumb.gif

I am scheduled to be in Houston on March 2, then I should be flying out around the 10th or before.

Let me know when you are ready and I will see what I can do.

I won't be through Ham before I leave.....It comes down to money and time....sorry!

KBR of course.....I should be in the T-sites, south of Baghdad. I was req'd directly from the Project Manager from the T-Sites......that is why it is happening so fast.......

Senior Logistics Coordinator.....I think they are going to have me running a Ice Plant.......YEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Find me a job in Sept... Ill bring the ice cream drool laughing

Give us a call when you get a chance ( Tonight Amber and HB wont be home most the evening though... )

Send me your resume when your ready.......as soon as I get my e-mail with KBR I will let you know

Sis said:

Good luck bud. come back home safe and thanks for supporting your country. thumb.gif

Good luck bud. come back home safe and thanks for supporting your country. thumb.gif
[/quote]

I got called Bud!!!! LOL....had to go look in the mirror.....LOL

ITS SIS

Sis said:

ITS SIS

Quit picking on the Newbies!

P.s. Glad you can make time for your Alabama family! CRACKER :mad:

Sis said:

ITS SIS
lol just read the post and dont know you and just wanted to say good luck

thanks to everyone for your well wishes it means alot........

For those of you who do remeber my first go around.......I will be staying posted as much as possible, you all gave me something too smile about everyday. Thanks for that.......

thumb.gif