• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Heater craft

heater

I have one of these new in box.. $200 and its yours
they work great

Mojave Heater

paid: $271.58

I have the same unit in my buggy only the summit brand version. I also have a sammy and if you took the stock heater out this unit would fit easily, i plan on putting one in it also. If you do get one make sure and get one with ducts. They work much better.

I just bought the summit 2 outlet one (fits better)

I plan to run a Y splitter on the left one, and have euro vents for each person, and the right will go up into the dash with another y splitter hidden, and go to each defrost vent.

Then if I need more defrost, I'll shut both euro vents, and push all the heat on the window.

Why are you getting so defensive :corn:

All kidding aside.

To each their own. :awesomework:

I don't judge rigs, because being biased is retarded, wheel whatever you got, build it however much you can afford, and enjoy.

I just prefer small body rigs with wide drivetrain, its like a cheap mans fully enclosed buggy.

I just bought the summit 2 outlet one (fits better)

I plan to run a Y splitter on the left one, and have euro vents for each person, and the right will go up into the dash with another y splitter hidden, and go to each defrost vent.

Then if I need more defrost, I'll shut both euro vents, and push all the heat on the window.

Let me know how that works. I need to put a heater in my brothers sammy and thinking of taking the stock one out of mine for one of these.

Its bigger than i thought depth wise.

I think the 2 outlets will be for euro vents, and ill slot the top if i can for defrost.

I would pull/clean your sami heater imo.

It should work good