• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help me find "Deep End"- Poolman's buggy!

scooter60

Hardliner's I am asking for your help. I went to the funeral home for Poolman's visitation this evening. Spent a little time talking to his widow and Stacy asked me to help her find his buggy. Anthony always regretted selling it from time it left his driveway till the day he passed.

She would like to have the opportunity to get it back and I am honored that she asked me to help. If anyone on here knows who may own it currently I would greatly appreciate some contact information. Privately, of course.

If anyone happens to see the buggy on the trail, kindly ask the owner to contact me. I understand that the buggy may not be for sale but it never hurts to ask and it may be worth a discussion for the owner.

I know the buggy went south to Alabama when it left Kentucky. Bebop said he ran in to it at AOP a few weeks ago so maybe he can help me out. I know that's not much help, but I'm not real positive where he said it went and I don't have many other leads to follow. Once I find out more info, I will update the thread.

Thank you all for any help!

Contact info:
Paul
502-644-54onetwo
Email: [email protected]

Some pics of the buggy

Attachments

• 20161006_154106.jpg
    20161006_154106.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 272
  • 20161006_183843.jpg
    20161006_183843.jpg
    527.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 20161006_135856.jpg
    20161006_135856.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 235
  • 20161006_183852.jpg
    20161006_183852.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 278
There's an AOP Trail Riders group on Facebook. You might have some luck there if they ride aop often

There's an AOP Trail Riders group on Facebook. You might have some luck there if they ride aop often
Thank you for the lead Tmac! Less than a 20 minutes after posting to the AOP page, I have an answer.

Hardline, You rock!

That's awesome. Did they have any interest in selling or just have you on the list if its ever for sale?
Not sure yet. I haven't had a chance to talk to Stacy yet. I want to give her the opportunity to make that call first if she wants to. I will help her the best I can no matter what she decides.

I am sure she has her hands full today. It has to be rough on her but she was holding up extremely well last night when my wife and I were talking her. She is a strong lady.

I have talked with the owner. Going to relay the info to Stacy. Thanks again Hardline and all of those that have helped.

That's great you were able to go to the funeral and be there with her from the off road community and as a friend.

That's great you were able to go to the funeral and be there with her from the off road community and as a friend.
My wife has been in close contact with her since the visitation. We have made sure she knows that the offroad community is here for her and the family. Stacy is a trooper and doing well but she is grieving. My heart breaks for her. My wife is my everything since our kids are grown and I couldn't imagine having that loss.

Latest posts