• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help Wanted thread

jeff150

I searched a little and didn't see an existing thread so I thought I would start one for people that knew of or looking for available careers.
If this is not permitted, administrators feel free to delete.

Company I work for, CDS John Blue Company in Huntsville, AL is looking to hire a Mechanical Engineer to cover the following duties:

Product Design
• Candidate will be responsible for the R&D of new product development and existing product improvement.
• Strong knowledge of CAD software is a must. Pro/Engineer knowledge is preferred.
• Product design and development tasks will be from product inception to completion/production. Responsibilities will include new idea generation, prototype development, tooling specifications, final design release, and writing of manuals for the end user.

Product/Mfg Support
• Product support will be both in product design and technical sales support.
• Initiate design changes to improve quality and performance of products.
• Provide cost cutting initiatives in the design and manufacturing processes.

Customer/Owner Interactions
• Candidate will have interaction with end-users, distributors and OEM's in person at trade shows, and by customer visits, as well as by phone.
• Individual must utilize strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to develop and give presentations to owners/board members.

Required Qualifications:
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
• Prefer 5 years of Design Experience in a Mfg. environment with proven progression in design ability.
• Agriculture background or experience would be a plus, but not required.
• Candidate must be able to multi-task and be self-motivated.

This position will provide a competitive salary as well as an excellent benefit package to include: health and dental insurance, telemedicine benefit, short and long term disability, 401k with a company match, life insurance, and paid vacation and holidays.

I have worked here for 23 years and it has been a very good company to work for.
Message me if you want more information.

Given that I had the most brutal interview of my life last night, I'll be watching this thread. I've never felt more disrespected than the way that whole ordeal went down.

Brutal ... interview? laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

Imagine how bad the job must be...

We're going to need a machinist/machine builder/fabricator sometime soon. Small shop, so we don't all have dedicated job titles.

I will put this one up here. I work for a company named Essity Professional Hygiene. We are in the paper /hygiene business. This particular location is a paper facility. We have several different openings that can be found at the link I put below. This is a pretty good company to work for. I have been with them for a lil over 15 years. The major thing that has changed is recently they have changed our insurance to pass more of the cost off to us. I highly encourage to make sure you look at that closely before leaving a current job.

Jobs are as follows:

Maintenance techs: electrical and mechanical hourly job

Controls Engineer salary job

Sourcing Manager salary job. Mostly fiber sourcing for we are 100% recycle facility.

Machine Operators hourly job. Can be in any department (converting, logistics or papermaking)

This plant is in Cherokee, Al. For those of you that have been to Hawk Prode Offroad this is about 10 mins down the road from there.

https://www.essity.com/careers/job-opportunities/?jobLocation=Cherokee,%20Alabama

Re: Re: Help Wanted thread

civicmindedex79 said:
I will put this one up here. I work for a company named Essity Professional Hygiene. We are in the paper /hygiene business. This particular location is a paper facility. We have several different openings that can be found at the link I put below. This is a pretty good company to work for. I have been with them for a lil over 15 years. The major thing that has changed is recently they have changed our insurance to pass more of the cost off to us. I highly encourage to make sure you look at that closely before leaving a current job.

Jobs are as follows:

Maintenance techs: electrical and mechanical hourly job

Controls Engineer salary job

Sourcing Manager salary job. Mostly fiber sourcing for we are 100% recycle facility.

Machine Operators hourly job. Can be in any department (converting, logistics or papermaking)

This plant is in Cherokee, Al. For those of you that have been to Hawk Prode Offroad this is about 10 mins down the road from there.

https://www.essity.com/careers/job-opportunities/?jobLocation=Cherokee,%20Alabama
Pm sent

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
Given that I had the most brutal interview of my life last night, I'll be watching this thread. I've never felt more disrespected than the way that whole ordeal went down.

When I had first moved to Alabama I interviewed with a small company and via it's owner. He was a complete prick, degrading my past experience went on and on about himself and his company ( which to his credit at the time was doing very well and expanding ). I left that interview fully confused and he called me that evening and actually offered me the position ( a parts manager/ procurement gig )
I held out and got the job I was waiting / wanting but WOW. Been there before , do you want to work for someone like that ?