• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HELP WANTED - Toms 4x4 Superstore - Chattanooga, TN

Toms 4x4 Superstore continues to grow. We are looking to add two (2) new team members in our Repair/Installation shop. Both of these positions will require similar knowledge and skills but will be different. Anyone meeting any of the descriptions below please apply. Excellent pay based upon skills and knowledge.

-5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem- solving and repair experience
-5+ years of welding and fabrication experience
-Experience with machine shop ****EXTREME PLUS**** (lathe & mill)
-Strong leadership skills, high motivation, and a customer-focused attitude
-Please forward all resumes to [email protected]

I have worked for this man and I will say he takes care of his employees well,keeps a fun atmosphere in the work place and the building is filled with great folks to work with already. :****:

Its a great place to work. We work hard while having a good time. Tom does wayy to much for us. Great Person to work for. :****: Not to mention having one of the best parks around to go play at!!!! :driving:

Kilgore900xp said:
Its a great place to work. We work hard while having a good time. Tom does wayy to much for us. Great Person to work for. :****: Not to mention having one of the best parks around to go play at!!!! :driving:
posting while on the clock. :stir:

flashemifyougotem

Re:

If I lived in the area I'd love to work there. I love Chattanooga. Great area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk