• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

help with full hydro

wagonslayer

So my full hydro was hard-easy-hard-easy turning it lock to lock,found out I had a bent shaft(Replaced with 1 piece shaft)Now I'm not able to turn the wheel at all with the rig turned off,but when I turn the rig on, if I turn the wheel the tires turn in the direction I turned but the steeringwheel stops and the tires keep turning. I also put in a new powersteering pump.

Post up what hardware you are running. (the metering valve, how the pressure lines are connected, the piston type / model).

The pressure line is more than likely hooked to the return. Or a combination of something else. T=tank or reservoir. P=pressure or pump L=left r=Right

Hope this helps. I've had this happen before when I wasn't paying close enough attention.

hydro

the funny part is that I didn't disconnect any hoses from the orbital(steering valve)before I changed it to a one piece shaft and it turned left and right(hard,easy,hard,easy) with the rig on or off.I did put a new ps pump on, so I disconected the hoses at the pump but they can only go on the same way I took them off.