• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

here comes dipers

thanks for the prayers they are needs and felt. she is still fighting. she has a never give up spirit

DSCN0058.jpg

this is a very crude photoshop of a tree that we walked by for two weeks to and from the hospital it has her name carved in it and the parking lot guy said that it had been there for years also in the pic is our son

282564_2335099897103_1237992064_2868349_4787464_n.jpg

At a little after 11pm my lil girl lost her fight and steped into her reward and the open arms of jesus. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts they are a great comforting that someone so small can effect so many people. Thanks matt

We are so sorry for your loss and we will be praying for your family. She leaves a testimony that you and your family can use to touch others. I know she touched me with her strength and fight as I watched her progress on facebook. God will give you strength as you go through the days ahead. Cynthia and Bobby Welch - Dalton, GA

Having been away from my young daughter for 2 weeks now seems miniscule compared to this news. Sorry for your loss and your family will still be in our thoughts and prayers.

Matt, I am so sorry for your loss. She did touch so many of us more than you will ever know. The support of all your friends here and throughout the world are at your beconing. I truly feel like I have lost a daughter as well, we prayed for her each and every night before dinner. If there is anything at all that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to ask. :'(

I don't post here much at all but Iv'e been checking in on this thread daily and my wife and I have been praying for ya'll. I know words probably don't mean much right now but I'm truly sorry for your loss.

I am so so sorry for you and your family. All that you have been through and all you are going through now as you cope with this. What should be on of the happiest times of your life is now the opposite. This made me cry, and I've only been on here watching it all happen. I can't imagine what you must be going through. With the help of God and your family sticking together through it all, you will pull through and be stronger after this. No words offer much comfort right now, but hold your family tight and work through it together. Kelly

I am so sorry. I read this thread as often as I can hoping for the best, so this news is very hard to take. . I am sorry for your loss.