• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HF Pipe Kinker Tech, mods, alternate uses and tooling

Fake sell it on HL until an OG shows its true value :flipoff1:

Hell, add to it the uses of a freaking highlift. I have inappropriately used them bitches to get a lot done :dblthumb:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Fake sell it on HL until an OG shows its true value :flipoff1:

Hell, add to it the uses of a freaking highlift. I have inappropriately used them hitches to get a lot done :dblthumb:

**** when I drug it out to take pictures, that was the first time I'd touched it in 7 years, and then it was just because I moved...

I bought mine in highschool and built my first rig with it though. Still running the main part of the cage on my current rig

I bought mine when I was in high school to build a cage on a Nissan truck out of black pipe from lowes an never done anything with it but bend some windshield bars for a jeep! Now I'm gonna go drag it out of the cob webs an try to straighten my links.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 140
I don't know about all this tech, but I threw mine at an annoying cat one time. Did a real good job of stray cat eradication.

This picture shows it setup as a brake. This was the first lower die. The one I have now is same length as clearance between the vertical brackets of the bender frame. This was I can bend as wide as I can fit in the bender. The small legs are to keep the lower die centered in the frame, this is also why the c clamp is on the top. That keeps the top die stationary to the frame.

I flip the top die over, remove the angle iron from the bottom and this gives me a flat surface to dimple with.

The picture with the dimple dies was long before I added the angle iron.

Sorry for the for sale thread hijack. I know I'm a guilty party on that one.

A friend and I split the cost of $189 in high school. We "built" several kinked bumpers and rock sliders with it. I've used it more to straighten bend things and as a press than as a pipe bender.

If you cut a 2" piece of pipe, and split it in half into semicircles, place between the pipe you want to bend and the "followers", it keeps from denting the pipe as bad.

Latest posts