• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hmmm need firewall armor?

Duck Dodgers

This happened a few years ago up in Canada, Just stumbled across the thread again. The guy was doing a little light snow wheeling and caught the tree on the inside of the tire. It popped up and went through thte firewall. Who woulda thought? In the third pic you can see the guys left foot and leg, the tree grazed his groin and went between his side and the door. Damn lucky I'd say.

14862128.jpg

24862149.jpg

34862170.jpg

54862211.jpg

204862449.jpg

214862483.jpg

injury0034862517.jpg

Come on Len

:fawkdancesmiley:

If I remember correctly, Poohbair had something similar happen, but it took out his computer (vehicle kind, not desk)!

Toyotas KILL trees. Trees KILL Jeeps.
:kissmyass::beer:

Much bigger problem with the UTV/rhino crowd. Although the UTV crowd is known for smarts.

Okay all you little RED letter people. First show me where on this board this has been re-posted? If you can't then stfu. Second, if you post something that has been posted on another board on another board, IT IS NOT A RE-POST! dipshits. It's only a "re-post" if you post it on the same board.

Okay all you little RED letter people. First show me where on this board this has been re-posted? If you can't then stfu. Second, if you post something that has been posted on another board on another board, IT IS NOT A RE-POST! dipshits. It's only a "re-post" if you post it on the same board.

It's called a search button. verry easy to find it has been posted a couple of times, this is the earilest I found.http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22941&highlight=tree+firewall

If you post a repost your gonna get beat up, deal with it

You mad bro?

You mad bro?

:haha:Nope just havin fun.....knew they'd come out of the woodwork.

So where are the rules of re-posting at?
If you post a link, and over 3 years later someone posts pictures that were in the link in another thread that were directed to another site is that really a re-post? Or is it up to who ever wants to take the time to do in depth searches in the current forum they are in just so they can put the first big red R in a post?
And, is hopping on the red letter bandwagon a form of over compensation or some other form of inadequacy?:eeek::corn:

One other thing there, red letter re-post crowd..... Let's not forget to do the red letter re-post thingy every time some one posts an announcement from DNR here or the USFS that is on thier site. I mean that is a re-post is it not?:fawkdancesmiley: Gasp.... wait what about all the YouTube vids that are posted here, OMG they're Reeeee-pooooosts!

That series of pictures has been posted here multiple times. it is nearly as bad as the postings to the video of that chainlink rig on youtube.