• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hmmm need firewall armor?

One other thing there, red letter re-post crowd..... Let's not forget to do the red letter re-post thingy every time some one posts an announcement from DNR here or the USFS that is on thier site. I mean that is a re-post is it not?:fawkdancesmiley: Gasp.... wait what about all the YouTube vids that are posted here, OMG they're Reeeee-pooooosts!

Your logic is flawed. I thought you would come up with something better than that.

Sincerely,

-Web-wheeler #42

That series of pictures has been posted here multiple times. it is nearly as bad as the postings to the video of that chainlink rig on youtube.

Wasn't this the same f-ing thing. It was only a month ago. The pic is deleted but I remember the backlash:haha:

http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57721

Your logic is flawed. I thought you would come up with something better than that.

Sincerely,

-Web-wheeler #42

OMG I've been cyber owned!:booo: How will I ever face the real world? So you guys are right, good job. I suppose if I were blessed with your searching skills I would have been able to find all those threads. But alas I am not at your uber level of webness. :worship: But thank you for the entertainment and enlightenment. I'm sure that you must feel better about yourself now that you have proven me a "re-poster" :clappy: and for that, you are welcome.

But none of you have answered my question in regard to DNR and the USFS information that is "re-posted" here. Or even notices of runs and events posted elsewhere on other forums. Should we be using the really cool red letter re-post thingy's in regard to those also?:scratchhead: After all they are technically "re-posts" are they not?:fawkdancesmiley:
My logic is flawed is an incomplete answer.....

I'll bite Duck. It is more a matter of semantics than anything else. Stuff posted on the FS or DNR sites or any other site (youtube) and brought here would be a cross post. Since it is being brought from another website and never existed on this website. Posting information that was previously posted on the same site would be a re-post.

We good? :beer:

Edit: Was that a complete answer?

Last edited:
:anyword:

Attachments

• duck-with-a-****-14237-1234284535-16.jpg
    duck-with-a-****-14237-1234284535-16.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 94
Wish I could find the pics of the guy down in oregon that had the same thing happen to him in a yota. Only difference was it came thru the glove box and between the seats.

Latest posts