• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How many of you all belong to a 4x4/offroad club?

Digger 5 said:
I wondered who bought those nut sacks..... LOL

i got a pair of trucknutz for my keychains. and im proud to be a whore in training! i dont feel like hanging out with some infants around a fire. its time for the fun to happen.

I am not a club member, nor have I ever been one. I seem to over look all the inapropriate names as they are just names and usually have a simple story behind them, as I have seen in here. I have never been invited into a club, nor have I ever applied, pledged or anything like that....I have wheeled with a crapload though and so far aside from one or tow instances am pretty ok with most out there. Soon I will wheel and any club that needs a guy stuck broke and upside down to drag around laugh and and ......well you get the idea...I will glad join in any wheelin trip.

we have one simple to follow rule if you don't have fun don't come back. :flipoff:

phew said:
we have one simple to follow rule if you don't have fun don't come back. :flipoff:

oh **** it's supposed to be fun? I thought it was supposed to be family freindly and politically correct.:stirpot::flipoff:

Faithwheelers Off Road Club
PNW4DA

To me a club is more that just wheeling. It's about a team atmosphere with your friends and families. This is a sport where you can play as an individual or play as a team. I prefer the team.

Anyone's invited to wheel with us as well, team member or not.

We do more than JUST wheel as a club.

Gibby said:
Faithwheelers Off Road Club
PNW4DA

To me a club is more that just wheeling. It's about a team atmosphere with your friends and families. This is a sport where you can play as an individual or play as a team. I prefer the team.

Anyone's invited to wheel with us as well, team member or not.

We do more than JUST wheel as a club.

I'm single but I see wheelin as a more get out with the guys thing like fishing or hunting not a whole family type of activity. more like a get away from the family activity.

as far as the team thing goes. I would rather be broke down around a bunch of whores than anyone else, cause I know I wouldn't be there long.

Wildman said:
Shindig Wheelers
PNW4WDA
United 4WDA

It took me a long time to find a club I WANTED to join.

I'm with Cascade 4x4s. We wheeled Rimrock with the Shindig's 2yrs ago. Had a great time. Got to break out the new welder multiple times on the trail.

WATTORA - started off being pretty fun, but alot of the crew I liked to wheel with aren't around much anymore or left (*clears throat* - or were banned).
I think the club is getting too big, and when that happens, club runs become more standing-around-waiting than running. My preference now is to make fewer smaller runs during the year, with most being camping/wheeling trips during the summer.

Having a family and being actively involved in my kids lives takes up alot of my time and I wouldn't have it any other way :D