• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How's tony - 35% Gore

Re: How's tony

well I go In for surgery tomorrow morning. I certainly appreciate all you guys thinking of me and wishing me luck through pm's, text and keeping in touch on the wifes facebook.

I'll be needing a couple pins and more stitches and about 3 months recovery.

a2a447f483622e88a3bb687b2f039a08.jpg

Sorry to hear this. Will be praying for a speedy recovery and and all goes well tomorrow. We have never met but if you need anything holler. I live just down the road and seymour!

I was lolly gagging down the road when I pulled up Michael said turn around we gotta take Tony to the hospital. I was like what the hell happened were on a gravel road. Dammit man you must have went deep in that thing. :dunno:

I wasn't gonna post these, but since there are some already out there.

Tony, I won't let it get out that your wife called you a PUSS. That secrets safe with me thumb.gif

I removed the pics. Too nasty to leave them up.

Hope surgery goes well. If there's anything I can do , let me know.

Son of a bitch that's nasty. How many horsepower was that fan? Hope all goes well and holler if u need anything. Like maybe your jacket??

Looks like you'll heal up good and be fine, with maybe some nerve damage, but that's no biggie compared to what could have happened! Times like these suck major balls, just gotta have a strong mentality about it and WANT to get through it and back to work! You'll get an unwanted vacation from work, but still a vacation nonetheless, and at least you'll not be bed ridden the entire time. It could always be worse! Hope you heal up quickly man! :dblthumb: