• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Re:

I'm with lowbudgetjunk, it was the knowledge that there was a small window and that was it. It could have been in somebody's back yard and I think it would have sold out. The open ended part of it gets anyone out of a commitment by saying I will just pay at the gate, but hurts Johng b/c he wanted at least 50 pre registered to keep the park exclusive on that weekend. I know the GR ride was a pain in his ass and I understand not wanting to deal with that again completely. I have paid up and filled out my waiver and plan to be there.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I'm new to the site. How do I prepay or can I pay at the gate? Is there a difference in the rate? Haven't read all of the thread.

Welcome to Hardline....now read the thread.

You can save $15 by reading and following the directions in the thread or pay $15 extra bucks at the gate.

Paid and going. Hell or high water.

I think the Grayrock situation sucked big hairy Batshit balls. No offense, not the ride, just the speed of the sellout. I'm not sure about anyone else on this site, but by the time I saw the thread, it was ~2 hours since sold out. I WISH I had the kind of schedule that would allow me to watch for that thread to pop up so I could hop on and pay.

My wife actually just pitched the idea to bring Her buggy (Lady Luck) down and go to the bounty at AOP Saturday , if all this actually happens maybe I could talk her into coming Here Friday to wheel with y'all ! I'll report back when I pitch her this idea ! We arnt going to compete just wheel and watch . LL ain't no bounty claimer! flashemifyougotem

Rockwells607 said:
My wife actually just pitched the idea to bring Her buggy (Lady Luck) down and go to the bounty at AOP Saturday , if all this actually happens maybe I could talk her into coming Here Friday to wheel with y'all ! I'll report back when I pitch her this idea ! We arnt going to compete just wheel and watch . LL ain't no bounty claimer! flashemifyougotem

Wrong thread?

Rockwells607 said:
No, I'm saying I may come to the forum ride at hawk pride Friday, the. Head to AOP Saturday

Sweet. Come on down. I thought you were saying this week and I got all confused. I'll be piddling around in the Samurai all day if its still running.

ROCKRAWL said:
For some reason I thought the ride was full/sold out. If still possible I'd like to attend.

This is basically an unlimited ride. The price just goes up the closer it gets and any above the original price goes to charity.

Right around 40. I gotta get to fixing my junk too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
Right around 40. I gotta get to fixing my junk too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just focus on getting home first!! molaugh. You'll definitely have a story to tell if you get that RV back without much more trouble.