• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

I hope like hell i can make this. Been at the new job not even two weeks and don't want to push my limit. I've heard nothing but good things about this park.

Really like to make this ride. Missed the one at Harlan. 5 1/2 hour drive for me. :driving: May have to see if another Somerset KY Hardline brother is willing to make the trip with me. Paging June dog.... :drinkers:

Ol' lady is tripping out about Crimmus money. She hasn't seen my $1,521 paycheck for this week yet, I'll go to the bank tomorrow and move some **** around (hide it) so I can pay for it.

Next Question....Who is bringing family? I might tell the wife to just come down Saturday morning and ride all day Friday without them. It just kills me to go and not take my family, cause they love it as much as I do.

Don't worry. I get home sick too. Bad. Kel always starts it, after riding for a day or so and I see his lil Aubrey I wanna haul ass home to see my maniac. Although I may try to tough it out this go around. :woot: can't wait to be able to bring her, and leave wife at home. Haha. I ain't sure yet. I think I'm gonna just make it the usual solo trip. I realized riding is just easier when it's just me. Hell I have a hard enough time.
And I just wanna say anyone that hasn't been to STL, coming from Atlanta if u put it in GPS, it's takes your ass to Arab high skool! fukers!! I was listening to GPS lady and next thing I know, I'm at wat seems like the end of the world. In a high skool parking lot. Pfffffff. All I could think about was them having the drug dog there goin around the Parkin lot like they used to at my high school, and me in the Parkin lot lookin like a moron. Sheesh.
Anyways i paid last night.. I hope I did it right. after the loaf of bread and water I had 50 buks left. Wife and kid eating bread and water for next week but I got my ticket. Yeeeee haawwwww I will say the last few rides there was not many that brought their better halves. More of a sausage party, just like Kevin and Kel like it,. A lot of dirty dudes and off-road rigs. :cougar:

I hope to bring my woman with me, if she'll stick around that long :****:

Between us we have 4 kids so unless we're wheeling the Lexus with the 3rd row, it'll be just us and maybe a buddy or two

Mine will be riding shotgun.

Edit, if my buggy gets done????? If not I'll probably be in a rental. But surly to god it will.

My wife already has a commitment for Sunday, doubt she will come unless I agree to get her back for it. Have not talked about it yet.

Gonna try and make it. If I ride, my better half and youngens are always with me. I rarely ride without them anymore since she has her own rig for her and the kiddos. Looking forward to finally making a Hardline ride.

CartoTracks said:
How about 35% off? Use coupon code: HARDLINEHP16 at checkout.

Download the app "PDF-Maps" to Android or iOS device, then go here: https://www.cartotracks.com/hawk_pride_offroad_map and use that code at checkout. You'll get an e-mail with a link. COPY and PASTE into the app using the "+" icon and then "Paste from the web". Map will download to your device. DO THIS WITW GOOD SIGNAL - then, you'll be good to go without signal in the park - only need a decent view of the sky for a GPS lock.

Thanks I just downloaded mine. thumb.gif

kushKrawlin said:
Don't worry. I get home sick too. Bad. Kel always starts it, after riding for a day or so and I see his lil Aubrey I wanna haul ass home to see my maniac. Although I may try to tough it out this go around. :woot: can't wait to be able to bring her, and leave wife at home. Haha. I ain't sure yet. I think I'm gonna just make it the usual solo trip. I realized riding is just easier when it's just me. Hell I have a hard enough time.
And I just wanna say anyone that hasn't been to STL, coming from Atlanta if u put it in GPS, it's takes your ass to Arab high skool! fukers!! I was listening to GPS lady and next thing I know, I'm at wat seems like the end of the world. In a high skool parking lot. Pfffffff. All I could think about was them having the drug dog there goin around the Parkin lot like they used to at my high school, and me in the Parkin lot lookin like a moron. Sheesh.
Anyways i paid last night.. I hope I did it right. after the loaf of bread and water I had 50 buks left. Wife and kid eating bread and water for next week but I got my ticket. Yeeeee haawwwww I will say the last few rides there was not many that brought their better halves. More of a sausage party, just like Kevin and Kel like it,. A lot of dirty dudes and off-road rigs. :cougar:

Goob....Your woman and Maniac can ride with me...You and your boyfriend (KMCMINN) can ride along the rainbow trails. I promise to treat yours right and bring play doe, a few dolls and monopoly to treat them right.

But seriously...if my wife wants to come, she can. I have two kids that might, depending on what I am riding around in. Aubree is hell on wheels, but I wouldn't trade her for four other monkeys. My little Boy Coop is a trip too. If there were more ladies committed, I'd bring him, to show all you fellas how to :fish: and bring in the :cougar: and flashemifyougotem . He's got his daddy's skills and the milk man's looks. God help us all.

Paid, can't wait to ride with you guys. What is the parking like? I got a 36' goose neck with a camper on the front. Can I leave it hooked up to the truck or do you have to unhook and park somewhere else?

Little frenchy here.

Just paid my spot, looking forward to meeting some of you guys. :smoke: