• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

jccarter1 said:
I am about to be at HPO and I am local so if anyone's wants to be showed the park flag me down I will show you some new trails we cut and a few old ones people forget about I will be in a black and red juggy with red engine cage and looks like it hasn't been washed in a year or so :****:

Sawzall said:
I had a absolute blast! It was my first time at the park and we will definitely be back. The park has a good mixture of trails, climbs, and ledges.

Thanks to John G and the park management for putting this ride together. :dblthumb:

^^^X10

Thanks to Jccarter1 for the tour at the end of the day when the Herd had thinned on top of MAVERIC on the ledge WOW what a show

Thanks for the kind words wish I could have showed you some more trails if y'all ever come back hit me up and I will make sure y'all get to see more trails, I am headed back today to ride so if anyone wants a tour flag me down

Well, met Muddinmetal, kind of. Came in office as I was talkiing to Mark (owner) and said he broke up with GF, put 2 and 2 together after reading this thread.

Lost a yellow extension cord we were using for lights making the funnel cakes. Another lost a camera. Pretty sure someone in the second cabin lost their virginity. If anybody knows about any of these, please return them.

Did not make it to Rattlesnake Saloon, too damn cold and windy Thursady night for outdoor dining.

Damn good time, and made it home not broke, don't get no better than that.

John the cord was plugged into the rv (the one next to you with the KOH buggy) and light when I cleaned up Friday night.

1- Park is fantastic, perfect layout, enough gravel road to keep you out of a 2 day recovery.
2- JCarter is the best tour guide ever, puts you in the good stuff and puts on a show. Makes you feel silly when he walks right up stuff you killed the rig on to get up.
3- The 15 bean soup was AMAZING. Thanks for the soup and conversation!
4- Rattlesnake Salloon was awesome, never been to any place like it. Thanks to JohnG for pointing us there.
5- Having RCVs doesn't make you Bobby Tanner, but I damn sure tried.
6- Pretty sure my left ankle is severely sprained.
7- If you smell a skunk, don't look down, just look for a red Jeep. Also helpful if Casey runs off, he's easy to find. Just follow your nose.
8- Kel is an elbow-out, high-shaker. I respect that kind of get-in-there shake.
9- My wife spent $7 more than Obama's budget on me and my boys Alabama gear this weekend. :woot:

All together great time, can't wait to do it again.

I had a great time this weekend. I wheeled more than I have in a long time. I know I was told I was being whiny about logging miles, but hey, I like to burn propane and Red Labels up. I met so many folks this weekend and not 1 single one disappointed: pholman, 5bros, Clint, athensdriveline, and countless others that I didn't get their screen names.

Special thanks to Stephen and TK for the ribs, Edd for the awesome Funnel Cakes, Glen for hauling in all the wood, Brad for being trail guide for almost two days, good to see Ryan again and glad he broke studs this time instead of a hand. Thanks to Steve for getting me at least a little pedal; having no brakes can get exciting real fast. Lower ditch almost put me into Ryan's Jeep slamming 1st to reverse.

Uphill both ways, Merlin, Brokefoot, Viper are the only trails I made, that I actually knew the names of. I got denied on K5 and part of Uphill Both Ways, the only two. I looked at Maverick and decided it best to bypass that one and I also took a look at the wall. Not interested, especially with limited brakes.

Re:

Merlin was my favorite trail and then there was a trail on the left before you got to Brokefoot that was really cool as well. I like the longer rocky trails over hitting one real hard obstacle.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

JohnG said:
Not the same though!

We ate inside, and I will concede that it's not the same, but still enjoyed it all the same. As a burger connoisseur, I will have to put the Duke into my top 5 and the restaurant as a definite return trip!

Had a good time, if only for a day. good to see some of you guys. Little irritated about the hi steer studs, but eddiehall just so happened to post knuckles for sale on here Friday night. Bad part was he's in Florida, good part is I have knuckles coming and will have spares. Thanks to all the guys who tried removing studs on their spare knuckle Friday night to get me going. Wished it would've worked out. On the way home Saturday morning, wife and I already talking about when we could go back and also to stoney for Kel to show us around there.

I'm ready for the next hardline ride thread to start!! booyang

Rpf you should have came over to my trailer I brought my plasma just in case someone needed it. I don't know if it would have worked but it would have done something.