• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

Bumpers said:
I will be there sometime sat morning and stay till whenever.. any times on when events shall take place ?

Driver's meeting for SxS race at 10:30am Saturday, race begins at 11am. Trophies will be awarded at the pavilion near camp, directly after the race.

Don't believe there is plans for anything else. Just a good ole free riding, do as you please weekend. :driving: :drinkers: :driving:

Cool I may have missed it what course or area are they running ?

Be on that Banquet beer Friday! Then I got my Saturday non alchy beer since I gotta be sober driver that night and make it to wedding next day. Taking one for the team lol

You could not have picked better weather for wheeling! :****: Gonna be a helluva time :drinkers: :woot:

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

BUG-E J said:
You could not have picked better weather for wheeling! :****: Gonna be a helluva time :drinkers: :woot:

Exactly what I told Chad yesterday! Perfect during the day, cool at night...just the way I like it. I can't wait dammit! Apparently I'll be taking off work early tonight since I didn't wake up early today to swap coil springs before work :wtflol:

Re:

**** it, I ain't going to work today either...got too much to do. I'm gonna be out of vacation days before long lol.

4byfan said:
I've rode with Steve in the green yota. Triple cases with a 4.7 in one. Hell of a crawl ratio.
LandSpeeder said:
I was under the impression that he always wanted to do a triple case in the Gecko, but never got around to it. no?

4byfan, who you bees? Where did you ride with me; there at HPO during Mardi Krawl, or some other time?

Eric: I've been running triples at 512:1 since the LSLC Roundup at K2 in March of 2013.

4xsteve said:
4byfan, who you bees? Where did you ride with me; there at HPO during Mardi Krawl, or some other time?

Eric: I've been running triples at 512:1 since the LSLC Roundup at K2 in March of 2013.

ROH TAHDE.
Ain't seen you in the gecko since then. You been sportin that almost-taco mini truck.

Nobody can use the excuse of bein too broke to show. Its the first of the month :afro:. I knows yalls got dem checks.

te7ynuqu.jpg

qezerypu.jpg

100# - 150# - 200# going from 100 tops to 150 tops, leaving 200 bottom. Hope this is spot on, we'll see tomorrow.
a2yrymap.jpg

rednecklights said:
dangit! my sammy headlights suck, I need to get ready for the night ride ... anyone know where I can get a light bar ??

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

walmarts.

Welp, I'm off tomorrow. I could head up right now. But I just had a big helping of phuckit, so I'll head up tomorrow morning. No pit stops to make tomorrow either! So It'll be 'round late morning.

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

sappmann said:
jd you done yet?

Just started on 2nd shock swapping springs. Still will have play in the yard and set preload for ride height and all, but will be done afterwhile. Then time to load up and pack up.

LandSpeeder said:
Welp, I'm off tomorrow. I could head up right now. But I just had a big helping of phuckit, so I'll head up tomorrow morning. No pit stops to make tomorrow either! So It'll be 'round late morning.

Fawesome! We'll be there about the same time. Beer sure is tasting good out in the perfect badass weather! :****:

Toyota looks good Josh! :woody:

May come up Saturday for a minute, I got a bone to pick with a lightbar guy :flipoff1: just kiddin