• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

hydro my jd2

Bunk1

That nice azzhole
So i want to put a 14 or so inch ram and electric hydro pump on my bender...Using cheap ass parts...Anyone done this and have advice for it all?

ask troy whats up? I sold him a ram to do this exact **** about a year ago. need an update. he should chime in and let ya know if it worked or never happened.

I have some more rams if ya know what you want.:beer:

Whatever you do, take pics and post some details. I want to do the same thing. I even have a ram, just have to find a 110v pump and the motivation.

Whatever you do, take pics and post some details. I want to do the same thing. I even have a ram, just have to find a 110v pump and the motivation.

Look on ebay or craigslist for the pumps. I got mine on e-bay for pretty cheap and bought the enerpac ram from pro-tools then had a hydraulic line made locally. It saved me about $400 over the pro-tools kit which is similar parts to the JD2; although with a cheaper ram it will be much more savings than that. I have the Huskie R14E-F pump and it is tough. I have bent .120 and .188 wall and the pump doesn't grunt any harder on the .188 than the .120

Here's a cheap Air/hydro set up. I have bought all of the parts for my bender but have yet to use it.

http://copperheadfab.com/index.php?action=productview&productid=164

TubeUnimog_018.jpg

164Ram.JPG

ask troy whats up? I sold him a ram to do this exact **** about a year ago. need an update. he should chime in and let ya know if it worked or never happened.

I have some more rams if ya know what you want.:beer:
yep, works great.. bends like butter.:cool: