• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hydro steering source

Billy Bobs Offroad in Edgewood or else Those Guys Rod and Custom in bremerton. Both great places, and local.

who makes the best orbital valve? I think I may need to look into a source other than PSC

Here's a pdf that has all the info about you valve...

http://www.hyspecs.co.nz/filedownload?id=eba0a8f6-fde1-461a-b8c5-c27c0cc03e64

Yours looks like a series 10...

There's some special order stuff that could or can be added to that valve when it was originally built form Eaton...

The displacement on the low end starts at a 7.6 flow rate...

It also says that the max operating temp is 93*...:eeek:

I don't understand the 2 speed/ dual displacement feature...

You might want to call PSC about it and ask why they choose this valve...

I quoted this from your other thread...

The original orbital was a 4.9 and I had just installed this 6.1. Note, I followed PSC's instructions to a "T" and double checked several times.

Them telling you it's 6.1 when the Eaton literature shows different, makes me wonder what is up with PSC...

In my case, the unit says Char Lynn with EATON underneath it. P/N is 200-0318-002

Terry

I believe that EATON warranties for 90 days, you stated earlier that your orbital was brand new so give it a try.

I do believe that Char Lynn is the biggest and widest used brand out there.

I believe that EATON warranties for 90 days, you stated earlier that your orbital was brand new so give it a try.

I do believe that Char Lynn is the biggest and widest used brand out there.

That valve has a msrp or over $1100...

Makes me wonder if it is used and rebuilt...:eeek:

I quoted this from your other thread...

Them telling you it's 6.1 when the Eaton literature shows different, makes me wonder what is up with PSC...

Sorry, I mistakenly stated 6.1. It's a 5.9.

PSC is contacting EATON to find out what might be causing my orbital valve to randomly not work.

Terry