• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I almost **** myself

Bones

That Guy
Had a Swedish Meatball micro meal (I love intercontinental dining)

Nobody in the office, so I let one slide and oopps! :eek:

Thank god for my cat-like anal reflexes or I woulda had a mess to contend with. :spin:

blacksheep10 said:
been there myself my friend. so how do you hone your catlike anal reflexes? are there certain workouts you go through while driving to work or anything? is it like a girl flexing her pelvic floor? just wondering, might save me a mess in the future :flipoff1: :spin:
I think it comes from nothing ever going into my anal region other than a doctors finger or two :flipoff1: At least he told me he wasa doctor, but was not interested in my insurance card.

Kelly, we all thought you exercised your anal reflexs in the MiCo jail. But with your close call this morning i can see how you may be practicing just incase you must return to captivity.

Those excercises are the exact opposite of what Bones is talking about.. :eek:

InDaShop said:
Kelly, we all thought you exercised your anal reflexs in the MiCo jail. But with your close call this morning i can see how you may be practicing just incase you must return to captivity.

Those excercises are the exact opposite of what Bones is talking about.. :eek:

Dammit I clicked the wrong button again...

blacksheep10 said:
the first checkup's always free right? that's what he told me. the neck kissing was bullshit though :spin:
I fell for it too. Then a box of Kleenex to wipe the KY out your hole was a bit degrading also I thought. He could have used his tounge like earlier.

I think Hardline hit an all time low today.

BTW, my aunt, uncle and parents dug the "hard like woodpecker lips" T's this past weekend. I'll have to get them some. ;D

chevy chase is classic in the old school movies ie fletch, fletch lives, caddyshack. i have the moonriver link on my desktop i bust it out when its real quiet in the office, and our office is set up so 80% of the people can hear it ;D

CRANK1 said:
moooooon river . . . wooooooo using the whole fist dock? ever serve any time :flipoff1:

HAHAHAHA , I have a CD that has a song that starts with that then goes into

" I wanna be your proctologist... I wanna stick my finger right up your ass , I wanna be your best friend, want you to recieve the message I send !!
Bend over and touch your toes, I wanna check your temprature !!!

;D