• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I am here!

Sis

I just wanted to let you all know that I finally made it to the big Sandbox! I am in Tallil near the Kuwait border. This place is sweet and huge. We have all Branch's of service here to include the coalition and the Iraq Army.

We have 2 Italian restaurants here, pizza hut, taco bell, burger king, subway and a fully stock PX; can you believe it! I have a Single CHU (Contain Housing Unit), Full size bed, Full size bathroom, cable tv, internet, refer and microwave.....I think I am in heaven.

Anyway I am here and doing well, just wanted to give you all a heads up......send pics when I can.

take care yall

Sis

Bad ass, you scored nicely on this go around !! laughing1

Mmmm Taco Bell drool

Thats great that your at a larger facility, should be much more safe and alot more relaxed for you on personal level's having that lil bit of real world close by thumb.gif

Ill let Mom know when they get here this evening... unless you've already spoke to her .

I have already talked to Mom just let her know that I have forward her and Mike's resume on up the food chain. I do need to talk to her so I will try to call you all tomorrow.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
What exactly are you doing over there? Just curious.

She's a Senior Logistics Coordinator for KBR... basically she controls movement of goods via military convo's and what not.

blacksheep10 said:
FAIL

you apparently don't know him that well.

he's dumb enough to think he can be wyatt and I in XRRA ::)

Your right Im not gonna be you... Im gonna smoke yo asses :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
keep dreaming.

now bones and my plan to derail all the sis threads is complete :flipoff1:
We do good work...wonder twin powers....activate!

What's worse, being the homo on the left or the chick. They share wigs I see. Must have saved animation time.
wonder-twins1.jpg

cable tv, internet, refer and microwave
Wow that's pretty cool, so you open the door to your CHU and a bag of reefer is just sitting there. If I had known this I would of signed up long ago.

Bones said:
We do good work...wonder twin powers....activate!

What's worse, being the homo on the left or the chick. They share wigs I see. Must have saved animation time.
wonder-twins1.jpg

I really feel the love from the two of you.......

I am in the middle of the friggin desert in the middle of the war zone and you two slam my threads down hill....I am feeling a little rejected...

Anybody feel sorry for me? :'( :'( :'(

Just kidding jerkoffs...... :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: