• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I didnt....

P

If its free, its P
Drink a Rockstar this morning !!!

Since I cant afford a set of aluminum heads for the buggy, I figured I could lose a lil weight for free by adjusting my habits a touch ! laughing

Oh no, not a pointless thread again. :flipoff1: To give it some validility I ran this morning. I am making some lifestyle changes to lose the gut. From the day I left for college till now I have put on 35-40 lbs. My goal is to lose that and get healthy. So my plan is to eat better, bring my lunch to work, no fried foods, no soft drinks, etc. Run 3-4 times a week for 30+ minutes and no more beer! I will drink Crown and Sprite Zero when I drink, but I only get two days a week to drink. I need a lifestyle change in a bad way. Hope this works.

NO MORE BEER>... BLASPHEMY !! :flipoff1:

You need to lose some weight and get in shape.. I cant have my spotter letting me down ;D

Yeah with your poor driving skillz I will definately need to be in shape. Running makes you feel good all day, except going up stairs, that totally sucks and makes you hurt!

I starting drinking LOTS of beer in college and my gut started to grow so I am going to lay off beer for a while.

If you really want to tear ass into that gut, buy the South Beach diet book and stay with the plan for one month then adjust accordingly.

BamaTJ said:
Yeah with your poor driving skillz I will definately need to be in shape. Running makes you feel good all day, except going up stairs, that totally sucks and makes you hurt!

I starting drinking LOTS of beer in college and my gut started to grow so I am going to lay off beer for a while.

Yaa lotsa beer in college was my excuse, lol pre and post college big difference.. but for now I'm not doing much about it :drinkers: :flipoff1:

I graduated college in '01 pretty ripped and weighing 200#'s
By late '02 I was 215# and not cut. I was working a desk job and not working out.
I got laid off, and was out of work.
I got back to 185#'s and was fit and super healthy by the beginning of '04.
I went back to steady work, and back to the desk job. I now weigh 230# and not fit at all. I'm a big fatass. A disgusting fatbody, who needs to handcuff myself to a treadmill.

im also a disgusting fatbody.... i dont even know you guys and you have allready made me hate myself. In order to make myself feel better im gonna go loosten a bunch of nuts and bolts on capt. carls rig.

jontrich2 said:
im also a disgusting fatbody.... i dont even know you guys and you have allready made me hate myself. In order to make myself feel better im gonna go loosten a bunch of nuts and bolts on capt. carls rig.

This would not be hard to do, hell most of them are already loose!

under_psi said:
i am still drinking upwards of 12 mt. dews a day....
and lovin' it!!!!!

Do you know what that does to your sperm count?? Obviously not! Hope the wife is happy already. 8)

Latest posts