• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I know I know.... another KOH thread...

P

If its free, its P
Im confused, last year they continually said there will NOT be an LCQ in 2010.... but I keep seeing folks not qualified talking about racing and all that. I havent followed much racing at all this year but is there an LCQ this go around or no ? :dunno:

They never said no LCQ, they said no more picking teams you have to qualify. The 2010 LCQ will take 20 spots.

I will be there. Plan on flying in on Monday or Tuesday and flying home Sunday. Anyone interested in towing my buggy out there hit me up.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
Yeah I know it's gay. The race was cool, I had a great time too. I just want to see more of the hammers than backdoor. I may be swayed, but I want to carry over the rest of my vacation to 2010 and get on the bikes more next year.

I will be there this time somehow, there's no way I'm missin' it. I'm gonna get drugged up and fly I guess(I don't want to fly...) I'll need to find some transportation once I get out there, anybody got a rhino I can rent? :popcorn:

Last year there was someone renting rinos or something,I'm looking into it for this year.I'll let you know what I find out.

Just ignore this post. I decided that if I had nothing positive to say I shouldn't say anything.

J. J.

You obviously don't feel the same way. :)

I would have just deleted the post but its not allowed here ...

I was just going to say that it seems like KOH happens 12 times/year judging by all the threads about it. People are still posting new pics from last year and this year is already about to happen??? To me it seems almost like KOH'08 never ended. Its almost like the finish line last year is the starting line for this year and as soon as they go past it it just becomes '09.

J. J.

patooyee said:

I was just going to say that it seems like KOH happens 12 times/year judging by all the threads about it. People are still posting new pics from last year and this year is already about to happen??? To me it seems almost like KOH'08 never ended. Its almost like the finish line last year is the starting line for this year and as soon as they go past it it just becomes '09.

J. J.

People never have anything possitive to say on hardline, which is why it's fun. laughing1

I agree, KOH is blown up to be bigger than it is. I still want to go.

not really bigger than it is. It is big. big is defined in your head. Important to some isnt important to others, and that's okay. Idgaf who won womens tennis last year. others do.

on rhinos its like a fawking grand a week. Checked over and over again last year. coulnd't find one

patooyee said:

J. J.

Maybe its just bigger than you and you can't take that :dblthumb: Your turn

just kidding now :gtfo:

I's is ready,if I can find one more job between now and then.i just get the little pissies in my panties thinking about it :dblthumb:

I can't fawkin' wait to hit the road for the wrong coast. Pretty sure we're going to head out the Friday before. That will give syko and me a few days to get the shocks dialed in to the terrain out there. We'll make it past the lcq by shear determination if we have to.

Oh yeah, in the now immortal words of some guy from TN, "It's that damn big man" thumb.gif

Have you all read yet?two days of LCQ :woot: :woot:,tues and wed and maybe a little night racing in KOH :****: