• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I know! I know! But Roll tide!

muddinmetal said:
You better hope your ****eyes don't jump to #4 :****:

Tonight's team (w 3rd string qb) could beat anyone, and I mean anyone. I don't see that team showing up 2 games in a row. Lol! I can't wait to jones Play alabama. Dude is 250 and a 50 yd pass is an easy toss to him (Although he has no speed to the corner, but he is the same size as a te when he goes up.the center).

patooyee said:
Mizzou had no business being in that game.

Mizzou along with 3 other SEC teams would have a winning record against the top 5 non SEC teams in the country.... They earned it, no one can help that the east hasn't been what it should have been

Ok ok, maybe not, but the gap berween the west & the rest of the country is embarrassing

muddinmetal said:
Mizzou along with 3 other SEC teams would have a winning record against the top 5 non SEC teams in the country.... They earned it, no one can help that the east hasn't been what it should have been

Ok ok, maybe not, but the gap berween the west & the rest of the country is embarrassing

Mizzou lost to indiana at home. Indiana won 1 big ten game. That says enough about Mizzou right there. Mauk is a hell of a qb (he grew up in the next town over from me, every time they show his high school play during a game, it's video against my high school), and pinkle's sister lives next door to me.

Playoffs are nothing but a rigged soap opera......TCU winning by 50 or whatever it was and dropping to 6 and criminoles staying in when they should have lost numerous games. Proof that it's all about the $$$$$$$$. That being said I hope the tide rapes the suckeyes

Latest posts