• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I love gettin **** done....

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Very productive today. Dropped my winch off with Daniel this morning, thanks again man. Picked up some Bilsteins for the tow rig from him. Spent all afternoon on the tow rig. Installed the new shocks, cleaned the TB, PCV Valve, Replaced a burned out tail light and changed the oil. Good stuff, I like getting **** done

Matt O. said:
Very productive today. Dropped my winch off with Daniel this morning, thanks again man. Picked up some Bilsteins for the tow rig from him. Spent all afternoon on the tow rig. Installed the new shocks, cleaned the TB, PCV Valve, Replaced a burned out tail light and changed the oil. Good stuff, I like getting **** done

Go do nurse ratchet and lay up in the pool...... :flipoff1:

I'm glad someone got something accomplished. I had a big day planned. I had one of those days where nothing went right. I finally gave up about noon, and the only thing that I actually completed was a little fence repair.

DavidsCJ7 said:
I'm glad someone got something accomplished. I had a big day planned. I had one of those days where nothing went right. I finally gave up about noon, and the only thing that I actually completed was a little fence repair.
A majority of my days go that route.

Good job Matt, PUT IN WORK SON! Get it all about your person!

Got my base cabinets put in the garage and started loading them up and LABELING the drawers/doors. HOPING I can finally have an organized garage. I am bad with that.

Went a wedding yesterday, party last night and drank my face off. Now going to another party/BBQ at 1:00 taking the bike just so I don't drink. molaugh

my day went to **** as well. I tried getting the mill going, this phase converter is still kicking my ass. I went down and talked to the guy I got it from, had him show me how to hook it up, still nothing. there went 3 ****ing hours. got the buggyin the shop....because itwas raining. got pics of the boat for a prospective buyer, yeah right. got by the new house, did some plumbing. no ****ing pex fittings at the family center ::) jacked off there on water lines and a drain pipe in teh crawl space for 3 hours, but needed to get to the shop to work on the big tahoe I did's rear axle. Got him fixed up, then had to tend bar at my buddy's bar. good news, michelle made $80 serving and I made $110 bartending. bad news, it took all night and I got nothing done on the buggy. THEN, I finally got home and got to put in work :woody: :woody:
So, sounds like yours was productive. My days are so fragmented with trying to prep the land for a build, remodel this house in town and keep the shop going with a full time job. sucks.

Glad someones been getting **** done. I have been on the couch the past 2 days and will be here all day today. Should be cleared to work tom. and thats means i have to work on other peoples chit (Josh) so i can afford to work on my own. :drinkers:

I finally unloaded my trailer from the Colorado trip ::)

I was ass-first on a tractor about 20 hours this weekend.....I am beat.

I got some **** done this weekend---loaded up all our scrap metal into my dad's bed, re-organized the garage so we can move around in there again. Got the yota sitting on it's own---no jackstands---F YES! Put in work hanging with old friends and being a responsible driver till 3am...(good thing too, cops were out like mad).. Sunday accomplished a major sunburn... jumped on Greg's boat drank some brews and learned how to wake-surf (google it, it's fun as ****!)

MUCHADO said:
I got some **** done this weekend---loaded up all our scrap metal into my dad's bed, re-organized the garage so we can move around in there again. Got the yota sitting on it's own---no jackstands---F YES! Put in work hanging with old friends and being a responsible driver till 3am...(good thing too, cops were out like mad).. Sunday accomplished a major sunburn... jumped on Greg's boat drank some brews and learned how to wake-surf (google it, it's fun as ****!)

Got a boat that throws a great wake for boarding and wakeskating. thumb.gif