• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I love tow rigs

Hey LuckyJeff, I have never met you but know you from Bombers. I go by Blownaway over there. Sold my truck though.

Hey LuckyJeff, I have never met you but know you from Bombers. I go by Blownaway over there. Sold my truck though.

well that's no good! Atleast ya still have a diesel though... :awesomework: . You know they have boxes and stuff for those things right :cheer:

So when are we going to see some of the "bombers" on the show PINKS doin some hot laps?:D

Bullydog had one, and they won. I'm not too much for bullydog though. They seem to feel the need to run propane, nitrous and water/meth on every one of their trucks to get power out of them..

Wait they raced on PINKS the TV show? Thats what i ment sorry

well that's no good! Atleast ya still have a diesel though... :awesomework: . You know they have boxes and stuff for those things right :cheer:

See sig:awesomework: I have been running it in the 0 position mostly though because I don't have gauges and I really want to at least put a shift kit in it before adding power.

Bullydog had one, and they won. I'm not too much for bullydog though. They seem to feel the need to run propane, nitrous and water/meth on every one of their trucks to get power out of them..
If I remember righ they blew a radiator hose after the first run or two and ran without water for the last 2. They did win but the engine was making bad claketty sounds afterwards.

If I remember righ they blew a radiator hose after the first run or two and ran without water for the last 2. They did win but the engine was making bad claketty sounds afterwards.

I think it was a hole or something, they were using a shirt to try and keep as much water in as possible..