• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

i need your opinion...

Just a heads up, I am not going to get into a toyota/jeep pissing match, I am just offering my opinion on this situation. If the motor ran strong and it wasnt rotted I would say go with the toyota but that isnt the case. His cherokee sounds like a more valuable vehicle and he would be better off selling it and or waiting for something atleast worth somewhere near what his is. I would say his is worth around 1500+ if it is straight and that toyota sounds like it is in the $500 range. Just my opinion take it or leave it.:corn:

At least check out the toyota, I've had both x-js and 20r toy's. Honestly, the xj isn't that bad, the whole unibody thing though? Unless you plan on a ton of subframe connectors and plating, I would go toyota. Just make sure you don't trade for somebody elses hacked junk.

i like to think i can get at least 1300. it has dents but everything closes still. just no one will buy it

you can do so much more to a yota than you can a chokey but most yotas that are in the 1500 price range are ifs wich cost a lil more to convert and time. just check it out if you feel confident about it then you have your answear. GOOD LUCK MAN:awesomework:

depending on how bad the rot in the floor is the bed can ben turned into a flat bed or you can buy a new one