• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I Pad question

Jimbo

Been trying to watch the video's posted from this site from my I Pad and they are blurry as ****, anybody else have this problem? If so how do I get it to where I can watch it, frustrates the he'll out of me and i'm sure there's a simple cure just can't figure it out.

Jimbo said:
Been trying to watch the video's posted from this site from my I Pad and they are blurry as ****, anybody else have this problem? If so how do I get it to where I can watch it, frustrates the he'll out of me and i'm sure there's a simple cure just can't figure it out.

Can you watch the video straight from the site or does it automatically go to a program on the IPad .

gbrookie71 said:
Can you watch the video straight from the site or does it automatically go to a program on the IPad .
it goes straight to youtube.

jimbo you need to use wifi. the 3g sucks for streaming video. also dont watch it full screen. watch it in the smaller format. it helps some

Ya was going to say try and keep it on the site format, like you do on your normal pc by just clicking play. If your IPAD is converting it into a full screen version with some built in Software. Check and see if you have a option to look at the site in its full version and/or try downloading Adobe Flash player it should work better with it if its not been done

No "Flash" for iPad. Some work arounds but most suck.

The iPad automatically cutw the quality when your not on 3g to make it load faster, that was you have no buffering. (Watch 5 seconds, wait....5 more seconds, then wait...ect.)