• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I think I'm getting fat

Pepper said:
Yeah I posted it but decided that its not her that was pissing me off it was yall! I just get on here to have a little fun and read some of yalls threads to hopefully learn a few things that I might need to know one day. I do admit its fun gettin yalls feathers ruffled! I dont have to prove my boobs are nice. Most of the guys from Jtown will vouch for me! But since she posted a pic in her shirt so here is one with mine!

shan2.jpg

shan.jpg
Nice sweater.....IZOD @ that! Yeah I have an eye for fashion!!!!!!

Am I the only one that thinks it's hilarious that every thread Pepper post in turns in to a battle to get boob pics?

But there's nothing wrong with that! :****:

Yeah it is pretty funny! But just so yall know Cousin Jason and Joey took a picture for yall last night! Here ya go! So hopefully no more :ban: or :gtfo:

050.jpg

We need a separate Thread for this ****. Make it " Show them if you gotem" or " Boobies of the boards" thread.

Where was the sweater? Was there a sweater? Some one mentioned a sweater! I didn't see a sweater.

Pepper said:
Yeah it is pretty funny! But just so yall know Cousin Jason and Joey took a picture for yall last night! Here ya go! So hopefully no more :ban: or :gtfo:

050.jpg

[/quot
No sweater here. Almost some nippage though! Just a hair lower in the next pic please or no bra and wet your white t-shirt that'll do........... flashemifyougotem

Pepper said:

050.jpg

why ya so afraid to show tha face 2

jtreeves1 said:
why ya so afraid to show tha face 2

If you look at it quickly, almost looks like a refrigerator repairmans butt crack. :****: Just add pencil to crack and WHA LA molaugh

Now don't get mad. This is just my sick little mind at work and no I am not into that kind of thing. But, remove the hair and the hands, and add a tape measure and there you go. ASSCRACK

Need refined shot of bewbers to correct this thinking process. flashemifyougotem

If you look at it quickly, almost looks like a refrigerator repairmans butt crack. Just add pencil to crack and WHA LA

Now don't get mad. This is just my sick little mind at work and no I am not into that kind of thing. But, remove the hair and the hands, and add a tape measure and there you go. ASSCRACK

I'll stand in for P and Bones and the others and say...there really is something wrong with you! :gay: :****: booyang molaugh molaugh

6uldv8 said:
I'll stand in for P and Bones and the others and say...there really is something wrong with you! :gay: :****: booyang molaugh molaugh

Hah, busted. But seriously, does it not? :****:

Pull it down further and BAD ASS might show up. molaugh

Clearly most people on here are NOT thinking well.

Pepper... what happened?? SERIOUSLY? :dunno: Disappointing.

Latest posts