• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I think my ARM fell off! Need better torque wrench

H3RESQ

Got some new rims yesterday. Started mounting them up and wish I didn't have to look so close at my oldschool torque wrench! oh well. I'll be doing some fender trimming Sunday! These are the new Allied Monster wheels. 17x8 5 inch backspace.

Attachments

• BLING (Small).JPG
    BLING (Small).JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 214
  • P1010555 (Small).JPG
    P1010555 (Small).JPG
    52 KB · Views: 218
  • P1010547 (Small) (2).JPG
    P1010547 (Small) (2).JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 218
Nice wheels. I use a 1/4 inch impact wrench to mount up my beadlocks, as it torques to 16lbs then I give her a final torque. Speeds up the process tremendously.:cool:

PORTER said:
Nice wheels. I use a 1/4 inch impact wrench to mount up my beadlocks, as it torques to 16lbs then I give her a final torque. Speeds up the process tremendously.:cool:

Ya, new house without 220. My air compresser is only 5 foot away from where I'm working. That really pisses me off!:mad: Oh well, you do what you have to. OF course you know your suppose to torque to 12lbs no more thatn 15lbs.:rolleyes: But this is my third set I've mounted over the last couple years, first set without air. I'm half tempted to give up tonight and go to a friends in the morning. PROBLEM: They will all be hung over and sleeping till after noon.LOL

H3RESQ said:
Ya, new house without 220. My air compresser is only 5 foot away from where I'm working. That really pisses me off!:mad: Oh well, you do what you have to. OF course you know your suppose to torque to 12lbs no more thatn 15lbs.:rolleyes: But this is my third set I've mounted over the last couple years, first set without air. I'm half tempted to give up tonight and go to a friends in the morning. PROBLEM: They will all be hung over and sleeping till after noon.LOL

well start drinking cause you got awhile to wait till there up.

Got them mounted. I'll have to do some better looking trimming Monday.

Attachments

• P1010558 (Small).JPG
    P1010558 (Small).JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 174
  • P1010559 (Small).JPG
    P1010559 (Small).JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 190
  • P1010560 (Small).JPG
    P1010560 (Small).JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 176
  • P1010561 (Small).JPG
    P1010561 (Small).JPG
    46 KB · Views: 187
  • rear shot (Small).JPG
    rear shot (Small).JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 173
Bunk said:
Sorry, Im not good at spotting small tires..are those 35's or 37's?

Don't worry its not about height its about width. You can tell 35 Krawlers cause there super wide. These are 37/12.5/17 blue dots. I understand that may be little to you but for only 6.5 inches of lift there pretty damn big for a Grand.

H3RESQ said:
Don't worry its not about height its about width. You can tell 35 Krawlers cause there super wide. These are 37/12.5/17 blue dots. I understand that may be little to you but for only 6.5 inches of lift there pretty damn big for a Grand.

Right on, It looks damn good. I guess i need to get out more and see rigs on the trail..

MarcW said:
your dana 30 looks bent :flipoff:

I need to replace the ball joints. Are you looking at the bent tie rod or how the tires are slightly angled? Have a new tie rod but I'm saving it for after my trip to the Rubicon. I'm sure this one will be toast after that. I've been lazy with my front end cause I'm building one here shortly. Just have to finish the rear first

I know of a fantasticly brushy trail you should take that blangin' thing on:flipoff:

I remember when mine was preaty.:booo:

Already been there, done that. Believe me it only looks good in pictures or from 20 foot. Washing and waxing helps though.

Trail Damage so far= 3 dents and to many scratches to count. And you dont want to see the undercarriage!

Attachments

• Scratches.JPG
    Scratches.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited: