• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I threw Miles in the hat

doctordick said:
Gotta post it here first :popcorn: :popcorn:

That be COOL :dblthumb:

Whens the votin part gonna begin :dunno:

I aint checked on Pirate today, besides I don,t want to chime in on any thread with Roxy on it , she done threatened to delete me from trailer park already anyway,therefore I dont think I would really be a good representative for you anyhow :eek:

;D

zukiscott said:
I don,t want to chime in on any thread with Roxy on it , she done threatened to delete me from trailer park already anyway, ;D

How in the HELL is this even possible? What did you do to almost get kicked out of there?!?! :wtflol: :wtflol: :ban:

I'll vote for Miles, should be quality entertainment! :dblthumb:

aw hell ...you know there are only 2 kinds of people on PIRATE.......

Those people who HAVE pissed Roxy off......

And those people who HAVE NOT pissed Roxy off.....YET :eek:

But hell,... shes just tryin to make everbody BEHAVE on there anyway ;D

WHERES THIS VIDEO CLIP AT YALL :dunno:

Copperhead is playin with it right now. The tech side is definatly not my forte :****: So hopefully tonight or tomorrow it'll get posted hear to see what y'all think then off to pirate :afro:

yall can ferget it fawkers.....i done throwed Jon-Johns name in the hat, in fact i done threw the ****er in a ups box and shipped his ass out there.....done deal.

KNOCK KNOCK....HELLO ...HELLO...COME ON MAN ....damn pirate people gone be done voted some tard in by the time clip drops :wtflol:

Nickleback, a friend of mine says they are the Taco Bell of rock, take 4 ingredients and make 40 variations of the same thing. thumb.gif

:wtflol: Come on youtube damnit, we needs this!