• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I want a Samurai....

YotaDude1997

.....but having hard time finding a good one. Craigslist.......a built rust-bucket for $4200?!?! :rolleyes: Or a totally stock one for $4895?!?! :eeek:

Any help?

I know 88.5 and up are good rigs. What else should I look for? Not looking for my next rock crawler project, just want something to putt around in the local trails here.

Thanks!:beer:

INHO not a lot of difference between years, really.
Springs were softer, bla bla bla.
Do a little home work, the gauges changed, spring rate and a few other minor things.......... Except the FI years.
Especially if you are going to build it.
Keep looking one will pop up.

Are you looking to buy or trade?

Since owning mine, an 88.5, I've come to know more than a few guys with Sammi's... Not sure if I could help you out... But you never know...

"ready to go" meaning a Zuggy:redneck: ??? Not looking for a "wheeler" as much as a reliable, inexpensive and fun little 4x4.

A stock-ish Sami.:awesomework:

That Sami will wheel circles around the heap......but ya start gettin older ya start looking for comfort......and hope it doesn't break.:haha:

Not so sure about that. Yes the jeep is more comfy but after spending several days at jamboree in both rigs I would say the jeep is the more capable all around rig. Of course the sami is no slouch either (just needs a good:whip::whip: tailwind):haha: after he gets a few dents and scratches in the jeep he won't be so afraid to flog it like the sami.

Wait, where'd my rig come into this???? :haha:

And I gotta say, I think my Sami has its place, and the Jeep has its place...Why not have two?? :redneck:

.... ya start gettin older ya start looking for comfort......and hope it doesn't break.:haha:
This...
Not so sure about that. Yes the jeep is more comfy but after spending several days at jamboree in both rigs I would say the jeep is the more capable all around rig. Of course the sami is no slouch either (just needs a good:whip::whip: tailwind):haha: after he gets a few dents and scratches in the jeep he won't be so afraid to flog it like the sami.

The Jeep's more comfy, but the Sami'll fit in tighter terrain....I'm not sure either one's better than the other...they both have their +'s and -'s....

3500-4500 will buy you a really nice YJ or for a thousand more a TJ , ,people are asking way too much for samurais these days.