• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I will draw your rig!

flippinrigs1

hey guys, my dad and i are about to start on a rock bouncer build very soon, and though we have the majority of the parts, we still need help with some of the funding for coilovers, hydro steering, ect.
so i thought that since i spend quite a bit of time drawing that if anyone would like i could draw your favorite picture of your buggy, truggy, ect. for a small fee (i draw buggies and trucks and what not)
im just starting out with this and am not really sure if it will work out so i dont know what would be a good price for one. i have some sample pictures of some of my drawings that i have done, if you are interested in having me draw one, pm me or post your pics on the thread.
i will do any size you want, bigger will take longer obviously, i do mostly pencil but have been experimenting with colors so i will also do a picture in color but prefer pencil, for an additional fee i can frame it if you wish.

Stick with it , I was an art major in college, I changed gears into machining and fab, I still draw
A lot and sketch out cages and buggy builds before i bend tube, it's a dieing art with computers now but still very cool, people like to see my sketches before I build
Them something so they have an idea what direction I'm heading in... Your talented and practice makes em better! thumb.gif

Also some good paper will make a big difference , there's some specialized Sprays for pencil sketches so they dont smudge but hair spray will
Do the same, a light coat after sketching it will Help from smudging or rubbing off