• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I would like to get WOW up and going again

popcancherokee

I would really like to get wheelers of Washington up and going again or at least some threads going for a start.I really miss the trail clean ups and repairs.So i thought if any of you guys would maybe throw a few post on wow4x4.com web to see if we can get it going again.Thanks to every for the help.

:haha::haha::haha::looser::beatdeadhorse:

Its done give it up...

Heres an idea...
Go to clean ups N dont cancel them...
Wheel N post pics

Do something! New!

If you want to organize something I have spent countless hours here to make it possible....

Yep, if you want to do work on specific trails, contact the new trail forum leaders and they should know when and where. :cool:

Thanks as always Crash :awesomework:

You need to get in touch with Don and the rest of the WOW board to see what's up.

I don't see how posting in the WOW forum will help.

posting on any forum brings more traffic the more posts there are the more traffic the more replys......

to join wtf i believe you have to be willing to drink a case of beer before you hit the trail.

for some reason casey has major issues with wow as a whole and I am not exactly sure why, i like what wow was founded and why we started all of it is=n the first place but people dropped out real quick. we need it back in my opinion and it was a good thing. clean ups work partys keeping trails open was what it was all about....what happened to everyone's spirit?

i guess everyone cares more about posting on nww then actually doing anything to make something happen these days.

Rick,

I didn't comment in here to bash WOW. I do have opinions on it though.

Sure WTF loves to party but if you can point to a single club that does more at Elbe or has more involvement w/ DNR up there than WTF go for it.

I have no issue with WOW growing again, It's all good for the sport.

Rick,

I didn't comment in here to bash WOW. I do have opinions on it though.

Sure WTF loves to party but if you can point to a single club that does more at Elbe or has more involvement w/ DNR up there than WTF go for it.

I have no issue with WOW growing again, It's all good for the sport.

:awesomework::awesomework:

i guess everyone cares more about posting on nww then actually doing anything to make something happen these days.

Heres the pot calling the kettel brak....

Whens the last time you got ur hands dirty working on a trail clean up? I like you Rick. But i think you need to get ur facts straight..

I dont understand how you can party N wheel with us... Then come and bitch about us on the board? Isnt that exactly what u were just talking about? :mad:

It's been 6 months since I've been active in WOW... There's a few things I would like to say...

The lack of WOW meetings...

When the new board of directors was voted in, there was also a decision to not hold monthly meetings... I thought this was a bad idea from the get go and had no issue showing up once a month to conduct business... I've only missed a couple of meetings since the start... I felt, at a minimum, we needed to have quarterly meetings set in stone... That would at least allow people to mark it down on a calendar and try to make the meeting, or at least look for info on the site in the following days... As you can see, the lack of a meeting schedule has let time just keep clicking by without any urgency to conduct business...

The lack of presence from the BOD...

I've watched for a long time... The BOD and a small hand full of members make time to be involved in WOW's everyday business, nobody else was present... Most were to busy with it being summer and all... I understand that people have certain times of the year that doesn't allow them the luxury of making it to meetings, but when it was time to make some big decisions regarding the direction of WOW, we had to count heads to see if we even had large enough % of members attending to even vote...

You want things to change???

Over the last year and a half I haven't agreed with some of the things that has happened, but still showed my support and tried to stay involved... As an association, everything is based on what the "members" want... That's why everything is put to a vote... If you want to see something happen, make it happen... Come up with an idea, then a plan, present your plan to the membership and vote on it... Pretty easy...

The future of WOW...

I'm not sure what the future holds for WOW or it's members... I plan on wheeling when I can, attending work parties/clean ups when I can and staying up to date with Elbe at the focus group meetings... I'll do these things whether or not WOW is active or hybernating... It's up to you to decide what your involvement or lack of will be... At this time, I don't consider myself a WOW member...

I hope all the best to all of you and would love to see WOW make a difference... I'll always show my support...

~Luey (Wheelers Of Washington Vice-President, June '09-June '11)

It's been 6 months since I've been active in WOW... There's a few things I would like to say...

The lack of WOW meetings...

When the new board of directors was voted in, there was also a decision to not hold monthly meetings... I thought this was a bad idea from the get go and had no issue showing up once a month to conduct business... I've only missed a couple of meetings since the start... I felt, at a minimum, we needed to have quarterly meetings set in stone... That would at least allow people to mark it down on a calendar and try to make the meeting, or at least look for info on the site in the following days... As you can see, the lack of a meeting schedule has let time just keep clicking by without any urgency to conduct business...

The lack of presence from the BOD...

I've watched for a long time... The BOD and a small hand full of members make time to be involved in WOW's everyday business, nobody else was present... Most were to busy with it being summer and all... I understand that people have certain times of the year that doesn't allow them the luxury of making it to meetings, but when it was time to make some big decisions regarding the direction of WOW, we had to count heads to see if we even had large enough % of members attending to even vote...

You want things to change???

Over the last year and a half I haven't agreed with some of the things that has happened, but still showed my support and tried to stay involved... As an association, everything is based on what the "members" want... That's why everything is put to a vote... If you want to see something happen, make it happen... Come up with an idea, then a plan, present your plan to the membership and vote on it... Pretty easy...

The future of WOW...

I'm not sure what the future holds for WOW or it's members... I plan on wheeling when I can, attending work parties/clean ups when I can and staying up to date with Elbe at the focus group meetings... I'll do these things whether or not WOW is active or hybernating... It's up to you to decide what your involvement or lack of will be... At this time, I don't consider myself a WOW member...

I hope all the best to all of you and would love to see WOW make a difference... I'll always show my support...

~Luey (Wheelers Of Washington Vice-President, June '09-June '11)

Getting large groups of people at agree on something can be difficult and fulstrating... Im proud that you stuck with what u beleaved in for so long!
:awesomework::beer:

I was so into WOW in the beginning I got a tattoo...

IMAG0368.jpg

Then I met my wife there

Mylove.jpg

and wheeled alot.

switch017.jpg

Then some stuff happened (she was 60 lbs.)

11258_554287227183_39200016_32781731_5894606_n.jpg

and I got this (he was 10.6 lbs.).

IMAG0032.jpg

Then did this.

weddingandmisc030.jpg

Sometimes you just need to walk to better things...

facebook_49436942.jpg

I bet I got the most out of WOW, shame its fallen to where its at...

Last edited:
I was so into WOW in the beginning I got a tattoo...

IMAG0368.jpg

Then I met my wife there

Mylove.jpg

and wheeled alot.

switch017.jpg

Then some stuff happened (she was 60 lbs.)

11258_554287227183_39200016_32781731_5894606_n.jpg

and I got this (he was 10.6 lbs.).

IMAG0032.jpg

Then did this.

weddingandmisc030.jpg

Sometimes you just need to walk to better things...

facebook_49436942.jpg

I bet I got the most out of WOW, shame its fallen to where its at...

Thats a badass Jeep Shafty!!!!!:fawkdancesmiley::haha::beer::awesomework: